FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 02, 2024, 01:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Modified 58 FC-Retrotech RB30 Nissan/auto for sale South Australia  (Read 3175 times)
spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »

After much thought I am selling my modified ( full S.A. legal rego ) FC 1958 sedan.  I have owned it  for 20 years. I bought it as a 1 owner car from the neice of the original owner. It has been extensively modified in that time. The car is solid but needs paint , chrome done and minor touch-up to complete. It is FULLY RTA approved here in S.A. Has original number plates that may be sold with car if it goes to a collector in S.A....otherwise I will keep them....146-500
Moddifications include -HR disc brake front end....with high B.P fluid, engine bay wall mounted booster, drilled rotors -custom chassis kit by John Barrett ( Adelaide mechanic who did wonders with the conversion and modifictions ) -Commodore/Nissan RB30 engine...low km's ( done approx 30,000km from new. A rollover wreck with 20,000km's was the donor car)-UNLEADED FUEL -VL Commodore electronic auto gearbox with LED overdrive light -EK auto steering column -gear shift linkages custom made to run off original EK auto column shift -Large capacity radiator -twin thermostat controlled DAVIES-CRAIG electric cooling fans -KN air-filter intake -EK electric wipers -wilsonia gauge modified for higher oils pressure ( 0-100 ) by AUTO INTRUMENTS Adelaide -tachometer/ temp gauge in "original" 50's type holder which screws into dash under column -on/off overide switch for cooling fans -overide 1 or 2 fans active switch -VL speedo grafted into FC speedo surround -full VL wiring kit modified for FC and running 2 computers as per VL -Aftermarket "smiths" type MARINAU underdash heater....same as SMITHS but new -Preslite heater switch -LED interior light fitting -replaced interior ( seats and door inserts ) from STINKY"S car in very good condition -towbar fitted -14 inch wheels running FC hubcaps....made by ALLSTREET Tyres and Wheels W.A ( 5 wheels included) -new tyres -new large exhaust with bolted flanges for easier maintenance
Plenty of $$ spent to get it legally registered.
Car is in Adelaide
Would like to sell so I can "move onto" other interests. If you are interested p.m. me only and I can send you some shots and discuss price. Cheers Spyro
spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:54:30 PM »

Car has now SOLD to a local home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: