FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 05:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Restored 1959 FC Wagon For Sale  (Read 4509 times)
Damen

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2013, 01:22:29 PM »

Hi I am putting the below ad online for my husband, not sure if this is the best place to be advertising this.  If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
Also if anyone knows how to attach pictures can you pleasde send me a message.

1959 FC Holden Wagon For Sale

Regrettable sale.  The car has always been garaged at my parent’s place but they need the space for camper trailer etc.  My house does not have a garage and this is too good a car to be kept out on the street.   At some stage over the next couple of months we will be bringing it up to Melbourne and keeping it at my brother in law's place.
The car was meticulously restored over 3 years and finished around 2005.

Body
Body and paintwork is in excellent condition, the floor and body had rust taken out with new
floor pans and sills put in and rust proofed with fish oil throughout.

Interior
The interior has been re-upholstered throughout.  It has the original bench seats  which has been reupholstered. We have some bucket seats which can be sold with the car if desired.
The carpet was replaced and is in excellent condition.  
We did not replace the original headlining as it was in great condition.  
We replaced the original seatbelts at the front as they were worn and added new
seatbelts at the back.

Engine
Starts very easily and runs very smoothly.  Engine is very strong with great acceleration.
It comes with a 179 Red motor.  This was the engine in the car when I purchased it.   We have access to a spare grey motor to sell with the car if desired.  

Fuel is LPG only.   The LPG conversion was done with no impact on integrity of body (no holes cut and sits in cavity where original fuel tank was).   This is easily reversed back to a petrol system if required and the original fuel tank can be sold with the car.  

Paperwork
Currently registered but does not have a RWC

Asking Price:  $22,000

It is currently in Point Lonsdale (3225) but will be moved to Melbourne (3149) at some stage over the next couple of months.

Please call Marcus on 0400 098 155

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:28:00 PM by Damen » Logged
Damen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »

I've uploaded some photos onto Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92420521@N03/

Damen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »

Hi the wagon has been SOLD  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up