FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted FC Sedan  (Read 6812 times)
Shane 05

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »

Hi sadly we lost our beloved fc sedan in the Tasmanian bushfires at Dunalley last week.  We are devastated & desperate to replace our fc.  Looking for an original & can stretch up to $15,000.  If anyone can help ph Shane 0403177088.  Happy to travel a road trip would be good!
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »

Shane, very sad to hear that news. Hope you are all ok otherwise?
Did you have a pic that you could share of your car before it was destroyed.

Hope you get a real good car as a replacement.

Regards Ken
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:26:30 AM »

Gday Shane,
                So sorry to hear about that,I hope that you and your family are safe and unscathed,thats the main thing!
                Although cars are replaceable im sure you would be devestated, soi hope you find a beautiful replacement !
jwm

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:26:35 AM »

Sorry to hear of your loss, doesn't seem to be much around on the car sales sites at the moment.You could try these:

http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars/buy_and_sell/for_sale/JCM3250166?parent_page=%2Fjustcars%2F&search_type_make=&search_type_model=&search_details_earliest_year=&search_details_latest_year=&search_details_lowest_price=&search_details_highest_price=&keywords=FC+Holden&search_category=&search_location_state=&item_position

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/private/details/holden-fc-1959-13339490?base=1216+1841&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1247+1282+1252+1246+1216&find=FC%20Holden|CarAll&silo=Stock&num=12&sort=UniqVotes

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/alexandra-hills/cars-vans-utes/1959-holden-special-vehicles-other-sedan/1011841019

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/canna/cars-vans-utes/holden-fc-/1010761671

Here's a couple to have a look at, maybe the one at Alexandra Hills SA might tempt you. The others are a bit more expensive but it's a buyers market at the moment.Make them an offer if your interested, they can only say no. There's a few other modified ones around but otherwise it's pretty slim pickins at the moment. Good luck with your search.
fcwrangler
nsw-club
Guru

JIM-- Gilead NSW

Jim Tuckwell
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 10:27:07 PM »

I know how hard it is when you loose a car that is a part of you, so I understand your loss. Hope everything else is ok down there. I know you said a sedan, but there is a good looking 2 tone blue wagon on ebay in Sydney, may be worth a look.
Jim

on the seventh day: God Made Holden
CraigFC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »

I'm not sure if Tim still has the schmick black FE on here still available but that might suit your needs!
Good luck
Craig
Bessie_3
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »

Hi Shane,

Little did I know when watching the news reports about the fires in TAS that when I spotted the tail end of an FC poking out of a blackened shed in Dunalley it would turn out to belong to my old mate Shane.

We'll keep looking for you and hope to catch up with you when you are next in VIC. Very sorry to hear the "old girl" was destroyed, there aren't to many standard FC's around that were as original as yours.

I hope you get a suitable replacement and the healing process is a swift one.

Kind Regards Derrick & Family.
Shane 05

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 07:20:48 PM »

Hi everyone, we have a couple of cars to look at an fe in qld & an fc in qld, nothing like a road trip !  Thankyou so much for your support Cheers Shane & Lorna
Shane 05

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 07:30:24 PM »

PS have got a family member looking at the fe, it is ice green for $9900 & has been in just cars for the last two months, does anyone have any info ? sounds like a good old girl ?
jwm

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 02:18:52 PM »

This one has come up on Just Cars, alittle more than $9900.00 but less than $15000.00.

http://www.justauto.com.au/justcars/buy_and_sell/for_sale/JCM3255188?parent_page=%2Fjustcars%2F&search_type_make=&search_type_model=&search_details_earliest_year=&search_details_latest_year=&search_details_lowest_price=&search_details_highest_price=&keywords=fe+holden&search_category=&search_location_state=&item_position=0
Shane 05

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 10:31:34 PM »

Hi to everyone, WE FOUND ONE ! Its identical to our old girl even the same colour so heading off on wednesday 164klm past Warnambool in Victoria.  Thankyou for your support & help, will put photo in as soon as we figure that one out ! Cheers Shane & Lorna
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: