FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:31:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Factory extra's  (Read 6270 times)
crowbar
vic-club

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »

I was wondering what factory extra's were available with the FE/FC series eg tow bar, heater etc
or were they all after market

Cheers
Crowbar
HAD 708

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 12:26:17 PM »

If you scroll up on the main page you will see a fantastic section by Alex on Accessory of the week. In there you will see a myriad of optional factory extras and aftermarket. Keep in mind that all the nasco options will be factory/dealer extras that could be ordered at purchase or through dealers later on.
Brett

Brett Gillard
crowbar
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 01:28:12 PM »

Thanks HAD 708 but I cant seem to find it
Maybe I dont have access
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:39:37 PM »

You need to be a club member  Wink

John253a
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 10:41:15 PM »

http://www.fefcholden.org.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=nasco;action=display;num=1123142129;start=0
fink fc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 07:43:35 AM »

You need to be a club member  Wink
A quote from the famous Dr Julius Sumner Miller [Why is it so ? ]
It's great that the Forum is open for us all,but i can't understand why these [simple] things are hidden ! Huh
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

Who do you think pays for the forum site?

The car clubs do, that's who!

Ken
fink fc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »

I understand that,i thought all the hot dogs n pies i ate at the State Titles and the Auction nites was enough of a donation from me LOL.
Still doesn't answer myq/s,you know what P.HANSON would say right now____  _____ Ha ! Ha !
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes : Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 8
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

MMM What color is she ?
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »

It's great that the Forum is open for us all,but i can't understand why these [simple] things are hidden ! Huh

They are not hidden, just restricted to Club Members, the people who pay their dues which in turn pay for the site.
Everyone is welcome but if you contribute money, you get extra benefits, kind of like going to the airport if you pay extra you get to go to the "Qantas Club" and enjoy a few perks.

fink fc

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 08:46:11 PM »

I get it now, if i join the club i get a FREE Parachute,geez if that's all it takes im in ! Ha! Ha! Grin Gaz!
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 09:38:55 PM »

In the Accessory of the week posts, members can access info on 208 different accessories for FE FC. Of those listed, 99 are Nasco accessories. This is by no means all of the accessories available, from Holden or from the aftermarket industries, but does represent the most common and popular accessories.
Regards
Alex

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: