FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Leave Ebay stuff on Ebay  (Read 2486 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2003, 11:22:51 PM »

Hi All.
It may be just me, but I think posting stuff that is on ebay defeats the purpose of this site. Take for example, the fella who has just posted 10 or so listings for stuff that is on Ebay. It has pushed everyones "For sale" down the bottom, or off the page. If you have the internet, I am sure you can find thisd stuff on Ebay yourslef, we don't need a hand finding it. (I am not hassling you mate, just making a point)
Maybe RET could make an "Auction Link" page or something.
I have been hassled bofore about not listing my stuff for sale on this site, but putting it on Ebay. It makes it hard to get it seen, if it dissapears straight off the page the day it is posted.
Just a thought. Some replies to let me know if I am right or wrong would be welcome.
Rob
(4hammers)

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 08:29:01 AM »

Hi All

As you will see I have removed the said listings. I will in future put all ebay links under the one heading/post.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: