FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:16:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: SAVE $$ Parts Catalogue 1948 - 1967 complete  (Read 62988 times)
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:18 AM »

Hi there motor lovers,

Here's a chance for everyone to own a Parts catalogue, this is a complete parts catalogue from FX to HR, perfect for the main stream stock standard FE or FC or even more valuable for the modifiers out there.
This comes in CD form, in PDF format so the quality will never fade, rip or get grease on it.... Over 700 pages of good stuff

Why pay over $200 for a parts Catalogue ? when you can have this very essential tool for your car, know each part number, each screw, each everything really !!!

So grab this for $18.00 only and saves big bucks you can put towards your own car

Profits will be donated the FE/FC CLUB QLD .....

I'm doing this so everyone can benefit from this, i think its such a valuable thing and dirt cheap too, plus i want to put money back into the much loved life of the FE/FC world, in mind directly the FE/FC Clubs out there that have such importance ( just as much as this Forum ) for all newbies and old hands that can share advise, learn and love the passion of owning and maitaining these classic cars

So this is not a money spin, more putting something out there that will benefit so many people and the FE/FC Club ( QLD )

So Just PM ME and I will process this great CD and it will be in your hands to enjoy

Have a Great Holden FE day Smiley !!!

FE 4 ME 

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »

NOTE: Correction, to save time, postage dramas and instant process this Parts catalogue will be emailed to all buyers email address.

this file can be copied to CD at your own leisure

"Have A Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!"  Smiley

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »

*****PRICE REDUCTION*******

Due to the fact that I can send this great PDF Complete Parts Catalogue file via a web link to cut the overheads and the interest this has gained, but not many buyers ( to my surprise, as it is "cheap as chips" and all money goes straight to the FE/FC Holden club QLD )

I Have reduced the price to $15.00  ...... so come on this is worth it and affordable for everyone

NOW ONLY $15.00       

"Have A Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!"  SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

P.S. THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A FREE SET OF STEAK KNIVES...

JUST A BARGAIN FOR YOU AND TO HELP THE FE/FC HOLDEN CLUB QLD ALONG

FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »

Received my copy and more than happy. Having pictures of what you're going to pull apart takes a lot of "oh bugger" out of a rebuild or modification. It shows where that left over mystery screw or part fits when you put it back together again. With this pdf version, being able to print out just the page with the image of what you're working on saves getting the "good" manual dirty or spilling stuff on it (speeking from an unfortunate experience)
Great idea, thanks FE 4 ME

Red & white is alright
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 01:29:00 PM »

Thank for your kind great words...i was more than over the moon when i received this Parts Calatlogue and thought everyone should have one ..... "AT THIS PRICE ..WHY WOULDN'T YOU !!! "

PLUS ALL MONEY GOES TO THE FE/FC CLUB

Thankx for your support

I'm glad you're happy too and letting us know

Enjoy your over 750 pages of reading

"Have A Great ( FE ) Holden Day !!!"  SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

KFH
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »

I now have my copy.  The quality is excellent and well worth the investment.  Would recommend it.

Keith

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »

Thankx Keith for your kind remarks, im without doubt over the moon i have it too.....

It's a bargain and a great tool everyone should have.

so come on guys give it a go !!, it's worth it and ALL the money goes towards the FE/FC Club QLD to help premote our great love and passion for these cars

"Have A Great ( FE ) Holden Day !!!"  SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

earlyholdenfan

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »

A brilliant resource and even better fund raising activity for the club!
Thanks for a superb product!

M@
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »

Thanks from me as well - have my copy downloaded!

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »

Thankx Guys for your great feedback....
        im happy, if not proud to help out us lovers of these great cars, both for the guys like me who find it hard to build or complete their project living on a budget, to the well and truly experienced classic car builder and the classic Holden car lover... to help premote and give back or add to clubs ( and this great forum to be honest ) something that i felt all should have or obtain ( at this bargain price ) that truthfully is normally at a price that is beyond most can afford

so that's why i felt it was important that i didn't make or desire to make any money out of offering this service and felt that all benefits were for both the buyer and the great efforts the FE/FC Club goes to premote as many cars to get on the roads, and to encourage those who have chosen the path and project to have another great classic on the road for all of Austraila ( in their local area of course ) to enjoy what was real chrome, metal and a great Aussie car in todays day and age !!!!!

so thankx for your support and please all come and enjoy having a complete step back into time and knownledge of your car and other models to help you through your Resto, work or pure enjoyment......than this is for you, $15.00 of pure pleasure to know the if's and but's and maybe's of the whole run down of every part ( and knownledge ) you can think of

I hope that nearly everyone can have this great tool for yourself and your car

thankx for the positive feedback guys, may i say that there has been a lot have taken this opportunity and i hope all will leave their feedback, like some have...cheers guys it makes my desire to help all worth while

"Have A Great ( FE ) Holden Day !!! " SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 09:32:50 AM »

I've got the $15-worth out of my copy already!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 09:53:19 AM »

Good onya Jack_fc enjoy, it beats watchn TV soapies   Cheesy

it is a good read on those cold winter nights, and worth more than those high gloss mags you get at the paper shop

thankx for your support

"Have A Great  ( FE ) Holden Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

57effie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 03:49:47 PM »

Printed mine today at work, Boss looked at me sideways when I told him how many pages (and in colour just to stir a little). Long weekend this weekend. Guess where my face will be.
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »

Hehehehe Good work, that's well over 750 pages, that's nearly a full Ream of paper... let's hope your boss shops at Office Works  Wink

Enjoy your reading, ive been enjoying the reading/info path myself too

thankx for your support

"Have A Great ( FE ) Holden Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

johnrap
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 05:31:03 PM »

I have my copy down loaded as well great to be able to look at it on the pc.
Thanks

johnrap
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »

Thankx for your support and input John,
  i hope you enjoy the countless pages of every early holden car in all it's glory and remember once its on your computer it will never fade, rip or get dirty and it can always be printed out page by page in detail

thankx for supporting the FE/FC QLD Club

"Have a Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »

Thankx earlyholdenfan AKA Matt for your kind extra $5.00 donation, what a very nice thing to do yet again you have given to others... i wont forget the kind gift ( ek wiper link ) you sent me for free awhile ago...you are a credit to this forum and yourself

you have my respect +1  :p

thankx Matt

take care

"Have A Great Holden ( EK ) Day !!!"  SmileySmiley  Tongue

FE 4 ME

MICKHRT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »

would love a copy pm me details for deposit \
regards Mick
CraigA
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »

Just got my copy.

I've used a hard copy before but the soft version is much less cumbersome and very easy to use.

Top job making it available for download.

Cheap as well - surely everyone on here would want a copy??
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »

Thankx CraigA for your kind words and supporting the FE/FC Club QLD....

I'm glad you're happy 

enjoy the 758 pages...  i think one of the great things about this copy ( besides the fact the words and pictures are very clear ) is that you can print out each page individually when needed in the workshop ( Man Cave  Tongue  ) and it doesn't matter if it gets covered in oil and grease... it's just another click and print and it's new again....

thankx again Craig

"Have A Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!"  SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: