FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 07:48:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Last time sale  (Read 6452 times)
jasonr70002

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 05:30:44 PM »

Hey all I am offering up my FE sedan for the last time before she goes in the paddock to rust away. It has all rust removed except the spare wheel tray. Has about 10 doors of which 4 are ready to go and are a full set. No front guards but has a bonnet and 2 bootlids. Also there is a half horn ring column and a full horn ring column that goes with it and 2 dash's. No interior or running gear.
Make an offer will take any reasonable one. It is located in Kingsthorpe which is just outside toowoomba.

phone 0400043930 or pm
Cheers Jason

Golden Holdens FE-FC
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 09:14:39 AM »

No sale, No worries. Seems a shame to waste a good FE but oh well off to the paddock for it.

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »

It is a shame Jason, and if you're closer I would probably have grabbed it to play with.

any pic of the shell etc?  pics always help move things.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
57effie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:54:56 PM »

Hey jason,

You go past my door to paddock. I'm only half way and have room in my paddock.

Mark
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 07:10:22 PM »

I was only after $250.00 for everything I have but nobody wants her. I spent well over $700 for repair panels and mig wire etc as it has 4 new pans and new inner an outer sill panels and new rear lower quarters etc and also a full set of rust free doors plus 6 others for mechanisms and chrome etc. Rust free bonnet and rust free bootlid but I am wanting too much I guess asking for $250. So nature can have her. I do apologize about being a little annoyed but I paid $100 just for one door from this forum and was told it was cheap to get one with no rust at that price and I have 4. But cheers for the replies fellas I do appreciate it and yes I actually mean that I do appreciate it and I am not being sarcastic but it's off to the big paddock for her.

Golden Holdens FE-FC
FCV08

Model: FC

FE FC Club of QLD

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »

Gday Jason

Whats going on? Surely someone up here has a spare shed.

Do you want me to see if I can find a suitable buyer.

As you know my place is full.

Sorry to here all the good work has been put out to pasture. Cry Cry

WHAt else is on the go?

Cheers 

Craig
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »

Hi Craig, The wife don't want the FE anymore (one of the perils of buying her a new car) and I need to move it on for room so I can do my 25th anniversary HQ Premier. It is only a room issue so might look around for a shed to put her in as well but I haven't come across one as yet and I really do not want to waste a car that has had that much work put into it by sitting it in a paddock because it would undo everything I have done. it only needs 2 guards and an interior to be complete. If I can find suitable storage I will keep it.    Enough about my FE how is your old girl coming along champ?
Cheers Jason

Golden Holdens FE-FC
FCV08

Model: FC

FE FC Club of QLD

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »

Thats the go Jason.

My is coming along slowly. I had the engineer come the Tuesday before last and passed all my mod work.

have a look under "Here I Go Again" in project cars as I have put a few photos up.

Cheers  Craig
JamiePla

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 10:48:36 PM »

If you could send me pictures i could be keen?Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: