FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:35:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: RESTORED CARS magazine January and/or March 2005 issues Wanted  (Read 3832 times)
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »

Hi there,
I thought I'd try my luck here chasing a copy of the early 2005 Restored Cars Magazine which featured an article on early vehicle registration in Queensland (circa 1919).

I stopped buying Eddie Ford's magazine for a couple of years, and during this time, Max Gregory wrote the article I'm chasing.

I can probably get a back issue from the publisher, but I'm really only chasing this particular article if anyone could be bothered taking the time to scan and email or photocopy and post it to me. 

Thanks,
Shayne, St George, Qld.

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
Shayne
qld-club

Model: FE and FC

Just Cruisin'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

I just took a look and found the issues I'm chasing are numbers 168 and 169.  Copies are available from the great internet garage sale, but with a 'buy it now' price of $14 each plus postage.  I'm too tight to pay that if I can avoid it Wink.

Old Holdens Never Die Because Fools Like Me Keep Them Going
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: