FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Travelling West by caravan  (Read 3830 times)
FEHOLDEN

like all good things...it will happen eventually.

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »

Gidday all,

Since surferboys caravan article is a read only I may as well start a thread here Smiley

I know it is a fair way off yet but I am planning on towing my old Franklin Hunter over to Perth behind my FE.

Are there any plans to book out a caravan park near the venue to accomodate people with a vintage caravan affliction such as myself?

Is there any one else from this side of the continent planning to tow across there? Maybe we could organize a convoy. I will be travelling from Melbourne.

Hope to hear from those interested.

Denis
surferboy
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »

G'day Denis,

It would be good to see a couple of the Vintage Caravan guys bring their caravans across the Nullabor.
I have posted an invite on the Vintage Caravan website as I would like to have them join us at the 'Show & Shine' and we already have a few WA FE-FC Club members involved. 

The Central Caravan Park is just 4Km up the road from Nats HQ. ( I have never stayed there so can't say what its like).
The Hotel has space available to park the caravan if you decide to have a few nights of luxury in a motel room.
Tailshaft Tim is bringing his Winnebago so I hope theres room left for the little 10ft vans   Grin

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: