FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:03:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: LEAVING FROM MELBOURNE  (Read 3654 times)
kma
vic-club

If you want it to REV get a CHEV

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2003, 08:26:08 AM »

Is anybody driving to the nationals from Melbourne. I plan to leave on friday the 11th or saturday the 12th. I intend to stop overnight in Coonabarabran "car, tribe and weather permitting" and on the second day pass through Tamworth then complete the trip. If you will be travelling to QLD arround the same time and want to buddyup let me know. Reguards Kevin  
deajenn

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 11:54:18 AM »

Hi keven
           hope you have a nice trip and enjoy your experiance.obiously nobody is leaving around that time to fit in with your plans. maybe when you get there you might find someone to travel back with.click
Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 07:26:28 PM »

Is anybody driving to the nationals from Melbourne. I plan to leave on friday the 11th or saturday the 12th. I intend to stop overnight in Coonabarabran "car, tribe and weather permitting" and on the second day pass through Tamworth then complete the trip. If you will be travelling to QLD arround the same time and want to buddyup let me know. Reguards Kevin  

G'Day Kevin
I will beleaving Canberra on Friday the 11th,but I doubt ww will see each other till the Nats.
John M

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
fogsbeast
tas-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 11:25:38 AM »

Hi all going to the Nats, the Fogsbeast from Hobart (FC Wagon) is finally ready to go after 12 years in hibernation and a lot of work cleaning her up with the help of my son and a few friends. This is my first time at the Nats. and looking forward to cruising up the coast road enjoying the comforts in an old FC. Leaving Melbourne Sunday morning catch up with everyone by Friday.   See you then,
                                  Roger & Gaye
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2003, 12:05:30 AM »

Roger,

The Sydney Club are travelling up Wednesday and Thursday in two groups:

1 Wed: Syd -> Tamworth
 Thu: Tam -> Grafton
 Fri: Grf -> Gold Coast

2 Thu: Syd -> Grf
 Fri: Grf -> Gold Coast

If your travel plans coincide with ours at any stage of the trip let us know.  You can ring me on 0413 00 1957 (I'm in the Wednesday group).

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
kma
vic-club

If you want it to REV get a CHEV

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 02:45:44 AM »

Thanks for the replies, my computer has had problems so i was not aware of any replies , we arrived one day behind schedule arriving on monday the 15th. Today  I met up with I think tony? from ACT and his bumble bee fc at tweed city shopping center. Well time to polish the car.                                                                                    Reguards Kevin      
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: