FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:03:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Holden  (Read 4103 times)
leon

Model: FE

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »

Found this FE going along Narellan RD heading towards Campbelltown about two months ago.
Has anyone seen this car before?
Regards.
Leon

hawk
nsw-club

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 09:17:00 PM »

Leon ,that looks like the one i see parked in Campbelltown Hospital.

You can see it from Appin Rd when driving past.

Regards,

Greg.
Gordon
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 09:23:20 PM »

Hi no not that car ,but  today we where at the fishes Ghost street parade in campbelltown and there was a light blue what looked like a three door wagon,no rear door on drivers side.Is this original or modified does anyone know Thanks Gordon
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »

Hi no not that car ,but  today we where at the fishes Ghost street parade in campbelltown and there was a light blue what looked like a three door wagon,no rear door on drivers side.Is this original or modified does anyone know Thanks Gordon
That sounds like Glen's and Linda car they live not far from there also ......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »

Hey Leon
I see that FE about 2 times a week on the Hume heading south as I am going north to work each morning.
Regards
Alex

zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 08:03:36 AM »

These are panelvans

there was a light blue what looked like a three door wagon,no rear door on drivers side.Is this original or modified does anyone know Thanks Gordon

that have been kitted up to wagon type bodies, by the owner or the dealer, the desired level up to the owner, some just had rear seat added with glass sliding windows on 1 or both sides & a few went the whole hog with a rear door

Now you see it

Now you don't

Apparently it was cheaper to have this done than to fork out the extra for a wagon
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »

Hi
The owner of that FE lives a couple of streets away from me in Hammondville Sydney the lady drives it as a every day car and she works at Campbelltown Hospital. The car is run on LPG and has other modications with AC the older style. I have tryed to speak to the husband a couple of times and has been very rude so have not tryed any more as he has no time for car clubs. I know the chap who lives across the road from him I will have a talk to him and see what other info I can find out.
WAYNE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: