FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:17:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HX Tonner with extended cab  (Read 2269 times)
jasonr70002

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »

Hey all I also have a HX one tonner for sale with a custom extended cab.  The cab has been extended about a foot behind the seat and is mod plated for the mod and is also mod plated for 2 seats. It has a good running 202 and traumatic auto and a 3.55 banjo diff. The ball joints and tie rods are all brand new as are the rear wheel bearings and the auto has had a service with new filters and oil. There was rust in the plenums and top of roof where it meets the screen but I have repaired them with new panels.  There is rust in the doors and drivers pan and a couple of other spots but all are repairable without too much trouble and drivers guard has a dent. It comes with a heap of spare bits including another traumatic and a couple of boxes of smaller bits. All lights and fans etc work except fuel guage and temp but they are sender issues not wiring. Hand brake works well and has a bench seat and also comes with a set of retractable recaros which need a re cover. The rust repairs and the like just need finishing and paint as far as I can tell and away u go.
$1250.00 ONO yes it is cheap but just need it gone
Located in Kingsthorpe just outside toowoomba, call jason 0431376609 or 07 4699 3890   

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: