FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE SEDAN  (Read 3065 times)
jasonr70002

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »

Hi all up for sale I have an FE sedan and a few extra bits,   The car shell has had 98% of the rust removed and replaced with new panels and the only rust left that I can see is the spare wheel well.
It will go as a roller with a good subframe and diff and front end. It is missing the interior but I have a pair of SS commodore buckets to go with it. There is a running grey as well with a crash box and speco side shifter. I will dot point the rest.

1.  2 steering columns with steering wheels attached  one with a half horn ring and the other with a full one, 2 dashs with guages, 2 wiring looms and a diy chassis strengthening kit started 

2. 10 doors, 1 bonnet, 2 bootlids and unfortunately only 1 passenger guard

3. Original Bosch headlights with buckets and bulbs and accelerator bar and pedal etc

4. New spring pads, spring rubbers and front end mounting rubbers

5. most glass but missing rear screen and most chrome also has a good fuel tank & sender

and whatever other bits I can find  will be thrown in.
It will need wheels to move and columns are not bolted in so it will be kick tyre steering or we can bolt one in if needed.
$500.00 Firm or will part trade for EH parts and the car is located about 15 mins west of Toowoomba at Kingsthorpe
Call Jason on 0431376609 or 07 4699 3890

Golden Holdens FE-FC
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »

Sold Sold Sold !!!!!

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)