FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:59:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: One For The Road  (Read 5815 times)
mc54

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:18:49 AM »

This is more than likely my last photo as I am selling my car.

Regards
Mike

P.S. Gary, sorry about what I just did to your ambulance.  Grin
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »

Hi Mike

Sad to hear that you are selling your car but I know you would have thought about it long and hard before making the decision.  I wish you the best and know that at some stage in the future you will have another car to enjoy - it may not an FE or FC but I'm sure you'll get something that takes your fancy at the time.

I've really enjoyed seeing your different interpretations of a number of cars - mine especially - they have given me some very good laughs over a period of time and have made we wonder in amazement at your photoshop abilities. I've never met you personally but hope one day that our paths cross. 

I'm sure that your artwork, both serious and humorous in nature, will be sadly missed by everyone here. While you may be selling your car it does not mean that you have to leave the forum - make sure you pop in every now and then and let us know what you're up to.

Again, I wish you the best in what ever lies ahead of you.

Kathi

NosFEratu
mc54

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:30:58 PM »

Thanks Kathi

It has been fun and I expect that I will drop in from time to time. I truly do appreciate you and others letting me use photos of your vehicles. Even though the photos I do up may not reflect it, I have increased my photoshop skills a lot by just practice, and playing with your cars gave me a fun reason to practice.

Thank you all.

Mike
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »

Love it Mike ! I thought it looked vaguely familiar, how did you manage to put the 3rd door on the passengers side Huh

I'm going to take a copy of that & keep it on file in case I decide turn it into a Fire Belching Monster

All the best with your future endeavours & the sale of your car.

I can tell anyone who is looking for a car, they would be getting a bargain, Mike has strived to keep it's originality, it is also sports an uncommon factory colour that sets it apart

Regards, Gary

PS would love to see a caricature of it as an AMBO if & when you have the time
mc54

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »

Thanks Gary

It has been a pleasure. I will do one of your ambulance in the next couple of weeks. I am looking forward to it.

Regards
Mike
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »

Mike,

I too would like to thankyou for your fantastic "photoshopping" that has kept us amused. Please don't stray too far from the computer, even though you no longer have an FC.

I wish you all the best for the future and it would be great if you did drop in from time to time

Again, Best wishes

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
mc54

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 03:38:03 AM »

Thanks Keith.

I will drop in from time to time. Even though I don't chat, the forum has become a part of my daily routine.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: