FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: MY ID PLATE  (Read 1796 times)
mickusmickus

Model: FC

Brisbane, Queensland

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2010, 03:06:12 PM »

Gday Guys,

Have just been trying to find out a bit more about my car starting with the details off the ID Plate.  I have used the excellent tool on the main page here but unfortunatly it dosent allow me to type in all of the details that appear on my ID Plate. 

Is anyone able to tell me a bit more about what my plate means:

Body No:  FC225-3253 S (I understand this means FC Special No3253 assembled in Sydney)
Trim No:  266-630
Paint No:  256-2051
R.P.O. 253-2037 TOP

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

MICK
dnb
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:04 PM »

FC-225-3253-S   Vehicle is an FC Special Sedan, the 3,253rd manufactured in Sydney, NSW.
266-630   The Exterior Trim Code (266) describes this car as Two-Tone: Crystal Blue over Skyline Blue.
The Interior Trim Code (630) refers to: Viscount Blue & Black.
256-2051   The Primary (bonnet, guards) colour is Skyline Blue (in DUCO Lacquer)
253-2037   The secondary colour is Crystal Blue (in DUCO Lacquer)

The vehicle was painted in the Unable to be determined from the body numbers style (based on the ID No), although the paint numbers don't agree!
x-xxxxx-x   The vehicle was assembled during Unknown, and was the FC (in any bodystyle) assembled in Unknown.
XXXXXX   Manufacture date (based on engine number) is Unknown (Not a valid grey motor engine number)

This is what came up when I put in the details, hope it helps, Darcy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: