FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc station wagon  (Read 30286 times)
WIGGSFC

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 09:46:36 AM »

Bloody good buy draperblu fine looking wagon well done.
boss

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 07:39:54 PM »

i learnt one thing, if you want to sell an fc dont post them on the fe fc forum you cant give them away ha ha
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »

i learnt one thing, if you want to sell an fc dont post them on the fe fc forum you cant give them away ha ha

i think if you had of been bothered to pull it out and take some pics it would have sold quite fast and for what you were originally asking
after seeing the pics the buyer posted i know i for one am very dissapointed that i didn't take the chance of a 4 hour each way drive to have a look at it, unless there's something scarey that's not noticable in the pics i would have bought it
WIGGSFC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 10:21:03 PM »

Would have to agree with you ratbox
Maco
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 10:17:09 AM »

I did ask for some photos to be posted, it would have been good to have the pigeon pair. Angry Angry

Better in Green
boss

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »

as i stated earlier i dont know how to post photos nor am i interested,not for 2000 bucks anyhow, i think that if you were interested in buying a car you would at least ring from the description i gave but i dont recall any of you ringing, i travelled a 10 hour round trip to view fc ute without photos and come home with one of the best utes in the country,all i got was emails asking is it still for sale, i cant believe you have to see a photo to get motivated to say oh i would have had a look,has the trading post got photos of every car? NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU GO!
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 07:31:47 PM »

as i stated earlier i dont know how to post photos nor am i interested,not for 2000 bucks anyhow, i think that if you were interested in buying a car you would at least ring from the description i gave but i dont recall any of you ringing, i travelled a 10 hour round trip to view fc ute without photos and come home with one of the best utes in the country,all i got was emails asking is it still for sale, i cant believe you have to see a photo to get motivated to say oh i would have had a look,has the trading post got photos of every car? NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU GO!
Boss if you remember I rang and came and looked at this Wagon [6 hour round trip ]when you first put it up for sale ,I don't think the photo's give a true indication of the amount of rust in this car ...Your other FC's are great ......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »

i cant believe you have to see a photo to get motivated to say oh i would have had a look,has the trading post got photos of every car? NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU GO!

yes but in todays day and age it's so simple to post pics, i wish i had a dollar for every piece of sh#t that i drove miles to look at based on what the seller told me Roll Eyes one guy rang the cops on me cause he thought i was gunna kill him Shocked

on the other hand "NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU GO" is quite true also
mickusmickus

Brisbane, Queensland

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

Is it just me or has buying cars out of the "TRADING POST" become a lost art form in this day and age?  Seems most cars are now on carsales, carpoint, forums such as this and/or ebay where having pictures is a MUST.

End of the day if you want to sell a car in the modern world, the internet is your first point of call.  People ALWAYS judge a book by its cover or to bring it into context a car add by its  pictures.  Same is now true when you buy a house, if you dont like the look of the pictures on the internet add, NOTHING in the description is going to make you go out and look at it.

Some call it time saving, others laziness............but I think there are 2 morals to this story.

1.  As a seller give yourself the BEST possible chance of selling the vehicle by having a good add with as much detail/description as possible AND a picture can sometimes be worth 1000 words!

2.  As a buyer, you never know what might lurk in those far off lands where the seller may not have the ability to take OR post a good photo.  If you miss a bargian because you were too lazy to make a call and go for a drive you have no one to blame but yourself!!!

MICK
boss

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 07:46:56 PM »

all fair comments, regards Boss
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »

i forgot the tradingpost even exsisted only ever think of it when somebody puts a link
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

The Trading Post started a quick downhill slide the second they sold out to Telstra (Sensis).

Gordon
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 08:07:29 PM »

Hi i just noticed some of these later posts, i  should have posted a few pictures of the front of the car, you are right" FC 427" the car does have a bit of rust mainly up front, needs two front guards,bonnet,panel behind front bumper,cowl vent and panel and all bumpers ,all doors have some rust,body is sound small hole in drivers floor. The car starts ,drives, stops every thing works.I didnt mean to make it sound like something its not,but for what i paid for it i thought it was a decent buy
Gordon
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »

still sounds good for the price, still think i'de have bought it if i got off my lazy rrrs to have a look Embarrassed
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: