FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE sedan e8ay  (Read 4299 times)
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2003, 12:41:07 AM »

hi all,
there is straight looking FE sedan for auction on e8ay that finishes in a few hours start price $1000 no one has put any price on yet

Adam
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 10:41:43 AM »

Bit hard to go look at it without the URL - how about a link and a date next time?

Wink
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 10:49:19 AM »

go to eBay type in fe sedan and presto the search option has list of all current listings with fe in there title.
even i could figure it out Bud

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 03:36:27 AM »

Nicko,

No it is not difficult to go searching on Ebay for it, but if you're going to make the effort to post a message about it here, why not go the extra mile and post the link as well?  Or at the very least, the auction item number...

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 12:03:36 PM »

i was on my way out when i saw it and as soon as you went to car and bike section it would be on or near top of list a i stated it ended in a couple of hours, sorry i did not give number, next time do you want me to Bid on it as well

gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 08:51:39 AM »

hey nicko,

nobody meant anything narky. just a bit a misunderstanding of the tone of the posts i think.

RET especially is one of the most helpful, and diplomatic people on this site. he was just trying to help your posts be more informative and useful for everyone.

simon
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2003, 12:22:26 PM »

sorry , bad day, just went down to NSW border to pick up clean holden in good nic and found rust everywhre (just a pile of crap)then got home with very sore back ache to find this post and couldn't help myself.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: