FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc ute project  (Read 4155 times)
ofc304

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:48:18 AM »

I'm moving house no shed at new place so may have to sell my loved project fc ute. Lots done set up for injected 5l & turbo 700 have motor & box shortened vs commo diff . Body has little to no rust in tub area have new genuine sills nos, left door shell nos. right door skin nos has hq tunnel fiitted. Hard work done under floor rails contured to floorwelded in dismantled at the moment. have other wagon & fe sedan bodys also lots of panels & bits to many to mention please pm me or phone for details 0408879729 we are in se qld near kingaroy  I'm looking for $7000.00 for ute as a project .thanks for looking no pics u need 2 have a look regards Glenn.
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 06:27:21 AM »

any body interested in my project can send some pics, I thought really good ute bodys were hard to find?Huh?? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 11:04:04 AM »

ofc304

It may help to sell the car if you were to post pictures. As the saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words. Try the pictures, take some good photos of the car, the work that has been done, the work that is yet to be done and the parts that you have and post them on the site. There is no fee for how many pictures you pot, so in order to get the sale that you want, post the pictures.

Also your idea of a great body, may not be someone elses idea of a great body.

If you don't know how to post the photo's email them to me and I will post them for you.

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

thanks for that Keith will check some pics .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: