FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE complet ute shell for sale  (Read 14763 times)
mozzareli

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2010, 12:04:42 AM »

Hi guys & Gals

I have one complete Fe Ute shell for sale as well as all the glass & the bits that came with the pull down also some original Holden parts not repo's which would make this car a top car when finished i have photos of the car before the pull down very straight i listed it on Ebay no takers my reserve must have scared them off i was told by a few guys in the know that it was quit a respectable reserve in fact they said it was to low but the right person was not looking at the time .

Ute is in boronia 3155 Melbourne
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:00:12 AM »

Hi mate what is the price and where is the ute located.
cheers jason

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Just40
qld-club

I cant fix my brakes, so I made my horn LOUDER

just40fe
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 12:28:48 PM »

At the bottom of his post.

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 06:41:26 PM »

HI Jasonr70007

The Ute is in boronia Melbourne I'm looking between $5500.00-$6000.00 it sounds a lot but I've added up what it owes me with what i  have spent on the new parts and work done by rare spares plus the cost of the Ute also i have seen what price parts are selling for and i believe it's a fair price .New parts are 2 new sills 2 brand new original sedan doors conversion started on the left the right original is in good nik new windscreen and rubber 2d hand Torana SLR steering wheel plus  new indicator control tail lights and a lot more if any body would like to see photos go to ebay i believe if you type in the item number 140385205883you will see it my reserve was not meet you can see the photo of the car before i pulled it down.

regards
Mozzareli

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »

Ebay Item #140385205883
Thought I would make it a little easier.

Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »

Thanks Jim

That was a great idea i was not sure how this forum worked i couldn't even work out to put the photos on this site.
your help was much appreciated Huh

Regards
mozzareli

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »

Hi all
If any body would like to ask any thing about this ute feel free to call me on 0418 136899.

regards

Graham

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 07:50:59 PM »

Well guys you all must think I'm asking to much for this Ute as I've have not had any interest in it so far how about some feed back on what you think it  my be worth i know what it has cost me so far it & what it wouold sell for in bits  it will be interesting to hear your thoughts. it would be a shame to break it up for parts .Please let me know what you think. Huh

regards
Mozzarerli

mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »

Graham, VERY few people are willing to buy projects - It's hard enough to get it back together when you have pulled it apart yourself!
Maybe your car is worth $6000 but you will most likely have to be patient and spend some money on advertising in order to find the buyer.
I would consider that your price is top dollar for what it is - a completely stripped shell in good order.
Still needs masses of work to finish and plenty of dollars to be spent.

Hope this helps

Ken
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 11:54:27 PM »

No front end is a big turn off and no motor/gearbox doesn't help. The photos on ebay are confusing, just one set of current pics is better. As Ken said the price is at the top end of the scale for a project.
If you are patient someone should turn up who is after a project.

For example a complete ute $7500
http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,16521.0.html

JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 11:46:08 AM »

Probably the other thing to consider and I guess what Ken and Stinky are trying to say is what would the cost be to finish the project... Ie a paint job alone is $5K at the low end taking it to $11 before running gear etc, where a very good condition original ute running and roadworthy bring between $12K and $20K for an exceptional example.

Like the guys said you have to be patient and the right buyer will turn up eventually.

Cheers
JB

Phone +64 223509263
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

My own opinion is I would have taken that last bid you got on ebay and moved on....

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »

I did contact the highest bidder a couple of days later but he had just committed to another  deal i will put it back on ebay for a lower price and see how we go i still my sell it in bits i just need the room i have two cars in the garage and two in the drive way if i don't sell the Ute the HSV will go the HSV has not seen day light for more than two years as well.

thanks for all your input guys

regards
Mozzareli

yogie

Geelong Vic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 03:37:02 PM »

Graham, VERY few people are willing to buy projects - It's hard enough to get it back together when you have pulled it apart yourself!
Maybe your car is worth $6000 but you will most likely have to be patient and spend some money on advertising in order to find the buyer.
I would consider that your price is top dollar for what it is - a completely stripped shell in good order.
Still needs masses of work to finish and plenty of dollars to be spent.

Hope this helps

Ken

my other hobbie is collecting old bottles and the way I see it, is somethings only worth what your prepard to pay for it, i.e I bought a "BROKEN" moonevally cordial bottle for $250 dollars and when it arrived the GLW was not real impressed that I paid so much for a broken bottle, but I wanted it and gladdly paid the dollars for it, otherwise its just a broken old bottle that could have ended up in the bin.
mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 08:50:56 PM »

Hi all just re-listed the Ute again on ebay at a reduced price .
just in case any body is interested.

regards
mozzareli Smiley

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 12:21:30 PM »

Well guys & Gals the Ute did not sell again at a much reduced price i may have to sell it in bits or just push it to the back of the garage again even though i have no inclination to finish it at my age i had hope some body would have taken up the project ah well that's life not to worry the only reason for selling in the first place was room i will just have build a carport for good wife's Subaru.Thanks for all your input guys it's a good forum to keep in eye on i have read a lot of good things in it some very interesting comments .

regards
mozzareli

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

HI gays and gals i realy would like to clean my garage out so if any one out there would like to make me an offer around the $3500 mark it's yours cheers.

mozzareli

mozzareli

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 10:14:16 PM »

Hi Guys & Gals
I will now be splitting up my Ute shell as i had no takers for the complete shell here or ebay so i will list the parts in parts wanted soon so keep watching as all the panels are as straight as and a lot of original GMH stock .

regards
mozzareli

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: