FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 30, 2024, 01:34:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brand New - Showwheels Retro - 17x7 and 17x8 - PCD 5 x 4.75  (Read 2897 times)
Mephious

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2010, 10:42:09 PM »

Thought I might throw these up, as I cant see myself using them on any projects soon.

These rims are the same design as the Black twin turbo torana on the January 2010 Street Machine cover.

Purchased these for my red EK sedan but went for a more pro-stock look instead. I feel these would best suit a retro build with 4 wheel disc brake.

Four rims with tyres, never been driven on. Two were taken out of the boxes and placed against car on purchase to visualize. Other two rims are still in sealed boxes. They come with all center caps (still unwrapped in original packaging) and also come with wheel nuts for all 4 rims.

Please note these were purchased to suit HQ front stud pattern and Commodore rear disc end - 4 wheel Disc. The front wheel nuts are different to the rear wheel nuts to accommodate the difference in PCD as advised by Showwheels. Hence by changing either the front wheel nuts or rear wheel nuts these rims will fit 4 wheel HQ/Chevy or 4 wheel commodore. Currently they are HQ/Commodore.

Specifications -

5 x 4.75 PCD this will suit HQ-WB and chevy as well as commodore with correct wheel nuts.
Front 17 x 7 (two rims) - 5.5inch back space (this will clear HQ-WB caliper and VB - VS commodore caliper)
Front 17 x 8 (two rims) - 5.5inch back space (this will clear HQ-WB caliper and VB - VS commodore caliper)
Front rubber = Nexen 215/40R17
Rear rubber = Nexen 235/40R17
Showwheels wheel nuts to suit HQ front discs and calipers
Showwheels wheel nuts to suit VR rear discs and calipers
x4 Showwheels center caps

The boxes in the rear of photos are the unopened rims, attached is the original receipt for the rims and tyres.

Open to offers.

Cheers Scott

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: