FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 54405 times)
fe1957
qld-club

Model: FE

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »

Stock block probablly a big single chasing 500 rwp roughlly.

Had thought of Awd but I thought if I go to far I would never see the end.
might do 25 on 30 block in panel van as I have a complete set up.

Hi Pete,
          What turbo are you thinking, the choice seems endless with a lot of opinions between lag and totall hp for rb's.
gt3788r will get you there  Grin. I had a talk to profc when he was at the 6banger nats he runs a gt35r with 1.06 housing @ 30psi so you would need to flow a bit more with less psi for a streeter. i am running same turbo with .82 but am chasing far less hp.
So far all your chassis mods look great will be interesting to see how the four link handles. Look forwars to updates.
I am a bit slack on posting pics on my build but your diff brackets that you made for my hilux diff are all in , fitted great. Will post are few when front end and diff are fitted.
cheers
grant

John253a , search "profc" on youtube for a awsome fc 1/4 miler

OFE570
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2012, 03:08:20 PM »

Not sure what to run yet just want it on the road and to get the 4 link done properlly.
 it will be external wastegate  shouldnt have any dramas getting on boost with a single
 powerglide 3500 stall 3.70 lsd should be hanging just below boost until you punch it.

Hurry up and get some pics up would be good to have a look.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: