FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 23, 2024, 01:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Largest Legal Red Six in SA  (Read 2099 times)
Hobbo

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »

What is the largest red six allowable in SA? Will have HR Discs but is there anything else that needs upgrading?
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »

Depends who you ask and what day you ask it on, seriously.
One enquiry saw me facing a hefty bill from an engineer, the next didn't, so I chose the latter option  Grin
I have a 202/Trimatic in my FE that is Regency approved, I have a HR front-end, front discs and chassis kit, but the chassis kit was more for my peace of mind than a requirement of Regency. They also approved 235 wide tyres on the rear   Shocked
Regency may still have a list of guidelines booklet, head in there anyway and get an application for approval in principle or they might have the forms online. Once you have filled out the application with all the mods they send a letter back (weeks later no doubt) with either an approval, approval with conditions or a big no.
HTH

Hobbo

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »

Thanks for that, sounds like nothing has change in the last 20 years ! I didn't want to open a Pandora's box with those guys ! They start talking Engineers Report I start RUNNING. OK I'll do as you say. Thanks again. Lloyd. P.S. when can I look at those mouldings, next week?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: