FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 09:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rare FE  (Read 1927 times)
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

Hi all,

I have just returned from a Buick rally in Armidale where I met a young farmer who is into old Holdens. We were yacking away when he mentioned he has a yellow FE with less than 30,000 miles on it which has been in the family since new. It appears to be a '57 Maize Cream car with a black roof and Toucan yellow and black trim.

I mentioned that I have one one with a Detroit kit and he said that theirs had one too in black but there was rust behind some of the molds. He said he thought it looked awful so when they restored it they took it off and sold it..... Huh

But he he did tell me he knows of another one in this colour scheme thats not in good nick....

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

Did you get any details or photos?

Ken Grin
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 09:33:52 AM »

Ken,

I'm waiting for some photos, in the meantime here are the details

FE 225 21441 S
Trim 5 - 710 AO
Paint 256 - 7467

Chassis 7 35747 S

It looks like the black roof might have been applied by the dealer.

David, the owner, will try to get the plate details off the other car, which is a wreck.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: