FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 20, 2024, 05:16:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rust Conquerer  (Read 1660 times)
roachie

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

Hi all, am wanting to let others know about 'XTROLL rust conqueror’ 07 38651077 is phone, 8/94 delta street Geebung Brisbane 4034. They also have other handy products and its organic. As a Metalworker and rust repairer I highly recommend it. Make sure loose rust is removed and recoat until flatness is no longer visible, 2 to 3 coats. I spray areas ready for repairs as you can really blast it into sub frames and channels etc. a quick touch up to edges needing welding with cutting wheel on grinder, and sure some will burn away but once repair is done, respray from behind somehow and you can spray repaired external and this will never need in your life time any attention again. Before applying bog, a quick scuff to bare metal and any left in crevices will not hurt. This stuff will just about accept any primer if traces are around. After a sand blast, this almost clear product will protect for years if project stalls. Oh and chrome can be protected, just wipe on with rag. I have also polished paint initially to stop surface rust under paint to hopefully slow it down. Do try small area first. I have nothing to do with this company but would be happy if sales picked up for them and they rewarded me, eh! 
Will post couple of picks of repair to fj p'van just for any interested. Here is link, paste to browser,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/roachie_bucket/?albumview=grid

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: