FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: saying g'day  (Read 6093 times)
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:05:03 PM »

g'day all .now no throwing stuff i know its not a fe or fc but i used to have an fc ute so i can't be all bad .love the site guys lots of holdens and more to the point lots of ideas

I AM CAPTAIN AND COMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

Howdy, stillute-ed and welcome.  If we all squint a little and focus mainly on the back half - you qualify!  Wink Cheesy

NosFEratu
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

hows this one then nossy

I AM CAPTAIN AND COMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)
JB
qld-club
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »

Awesome photo!

Phone +64 223509263
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »

thanks jason here's one you can relate too

this is what she looks like this week

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »

Gotta agree with Jason - that is a great photo!  Grin  And just how majestic does your pup look in that shot?  Shocked Grin 

NosFEratu
JB
qld-club
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 10:14:22 PM »

So what are the plans for it? Big Block... LOL

Anything is possible these days.

Phone +64 223509263
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »

thanks guys  its'a no on the big block jason i havn't got the skill for all of those mods your able to do .( there on my wish list )  no if she's back to geather with all the rust out and a half decent paint job mechanicly sound  i'll be happy       LOW'N'SLOW CRUISIN    looking forward to that .

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »

Hi Mate,
thats one of my old FB's. Great car. I sold it to a mate who hassled me for it for ages, then he got some dodgy to give it a respray. Great start for a rebuild tho...very little rust & straight as Smiley You in Hobart?

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »

g'day rob yes im in hobart just wondering did you live in chigwell or claremont when you owned the car. as i have a mate of mine whos uncle had a fb ute in one of the grey colours and he was wondering if my ute was that one .he's uncle had it for many years may have been from new . now on to the no rust bit .yes there was a dodgy  repaint and she's had some rust repairs done over the years .but as happens if its not done properly and kept out the rain it comes back just a little

thats some of it we have some work to do but thats the way you find them now days at around 3 and a half grand i new we would find some .when i win tats i'll buy them allready  fixed up lol

pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

G'day stillute-ed, nice looking ute, welcome to the site, looks like lots of fun and games still to come as the further back you go the more rust you tend to find, I've just come in from welding up the rust in some of the same places so I know what you've got coming, have fun Wink Grin Grin
                               Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »

Hey mate...No way...Not a Chigga, thats for sure Wink
It was bought from a guy claimed it was his Uncles how was from down the Huon. He kept it in a carport for its whole early life. hence the very good condition of the rear end. I knew there was some rust in the front, but it isn't much. Have seen heaps worse than that. It is really sad, coz my mate got a guy to paint it & he was assured of a good job. BUT, as you can see, he ripped him off. The rust was supposed to be cut out, welded & repaired. But he just put body deadner in it. Pretty much made my mate give up on it & sell.
Looking forward to seeing it completed.

Regards,
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
stillute-ed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »

thanks for the information rob. the whole floor looks like some one poured liquid resin over the floor to cover the rust pin holes. you couldn't see it untill you were uder it with a light in the  cab then bloody hell look at all those holes .were going to cut the floor pans out and replace them and all the other rust

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: