FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:59:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Nasco accessory wheel trims (Thumprint or EH Prem type)  (Read 12641 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »

Gah...Seems in my time away from Holdens, stuff has gotten rather rare or stashed away. I decided on some Thumbprints, although not original, they look cool. I visited the old guy & found the original toolkit & towbar Smiley...But thats all...not trims. I quizzed the guy & he seemed to think they were just round trims...not with prints or Prem style (Again, you seem to be correct, Ken). But love the thumbprint look.

Anyway, still loving it...here is a link to the photobucket site....fitted some white band tyres...they look cool Smiley

http://tinyurl.com/ykr5g62

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »

BTW, I drive this baby daily Smiley Have met some many people who come up & chat when they see it. Drive old cars= Fun.

Sheriff
qld-club

FEs rule!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 09:26:41 AM »

Rob, check this set out, look to be in good nick, though may not be exactly what you are looking for,    Mike.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-HD-HR-EJ-EH-PREM-WHEEL-TRIMS-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ380210928296QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5886565aa8
HAD 708

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 04:42:49 PM »

Heh Rob
You are back! Love the ute it is a ripper! i have a spare premier Wheel Trim from my Eh that has been rechromed and is right to put straight on a car if you are keen pm me. What holdens do you have now? Just the ute? What hapened to all the others?
Cheers
Brett

Brett Gillard
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »

Rob, check this set out, look to be in good nick, though may not be exactly what you are looking for,    Mike.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-HD-HR-EJ-EH-PREM-WHEEL-TRIMS-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ380210928296QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5886565aa8

Hey Sherrif,
Those are HD mate. Nice, but too far from what i am after. Thx for the heads up tho, mate Smiley

Brett,
yes mate, back...kind of. Got sick parents, so time is tight on forums. I have a few cars, but only Holden is the ute atm...BUT, in the process of purchasing a 1 owner factory Black EJ Hyrdamatic Special Smiley Cant wait...that will be my daily, while the ute goes away. Res;ray, lowered & fat rims with beefy tyres....niiiice. Very, very sluggish (= Hydra), but cool.

I have sent that PM, mate. 1 is at least a start Smiley

Regards,
Rob J

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: