FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [VIC] FC Standard Station Sedan  (Read 3602 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »

As sent into me by Nige, please contact him by means listed below

FC Standard Station sedan, floors and sills etc very rusty and has been hit on the LHS B pillar which has creased the roof.

Car has good tailgates, one maybe two decent fall red doorskins, good guard spears and reasonable badges.  The engine is a replacement as the engine number is stamped onto the block, not too straightly I might add.  the floor strips that go in the back of the station sedans are good too. There are certainly plenty of decent parts to be had but even if you just wanted the car for the body plate it would be a good find.

Things missing from the car are:

Back glass, rear seats are a write off, two door skins, and the LHR door, the speaker grille and glove box, some engine bits such as the radiator and some susupension bits.

There is another L prefixed block with it but it would need a complete rebuild and a spare front end same deal as the block.

The mag wheels are not part of the sale as they were put on to transport it only.  The vehicle is exactly how I brought it, nothing has been removed and I am selling it because I just don't have the room or the time for another project

Car located near Wodonga Vic, I am away until Wed evening (03 Jun) but after that you can call me on 02 6059 1131 and make an offer.

nige and Jody

Where do I start?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

howdy,

I still have the wagon, lots of good bits on it.

Nige

FC225 (in progress), FB215 (waiting), EJ229A (go'er)
nige and Jody

Where do I start?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 08:35:44 PM »

Car is sold, thanks

FC225 (in progress), FB215 (waiting), EJ229A (go'er)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: