FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 03:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Orginal and clean FC for sale with NO RESERVE  (Read 2630 times)
GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »

Someone could grab themselves a bargain, certainly looks clean Ebay Item #260366778208

Im tipping 7-8k

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
lucky_gwen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:08:48 PM »

This is the same guy whom we purchased our FC parts car from in QLD last August. The same guy who said that the car used to be owned by an old lady and only needed a few things to get it registered. As you can read, I said parts car, because it has so much rust in it that i don't know how it is still in one piece. Because we live in Canberra and couldn't go up to QLD to look at it, we took his word because he sounded like an honest guy and he said that he was a truthful man?Huh?   Yeah right, weren't we wrong.

If you can, make sure you personally inspect the cars from this seller before you buy. He has changed his username on ebay 3 times. He also writes the same adds for all his cars.

Cheers
Janette
pharlapfc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »

Has anyone seen this car?

If all the seller says is reasonably true, is the $7-8000 the right range?

Any ideas?

rat

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 11:22:34 PM »

buyer beware the fb he has for sale was a rust bucket now looks like a great car yer right Roll Eyes
crashbox

cruzin in the FC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:16 PM »

This is the same guy whom we purchased our FC parts car from in QLD last August. The same guy who said that the car used to be owned by an old lady and only needed a few things to get it registered. As you can read, I said parts car, because it has so much rust in it that i don't know how it is still in one piece. Because we live in Canberra and couldn't go up to QLD to look at it, we took his word because he sounded like an honest guy and he said that he was a truthful man?Huh?   Yeah right, weren't we wrong.

If you can, make sure you personally inspect the cars from this seller before you buy. He has changed his username on ebay 3 times. He also writes the same adds for all his cars.

Cheers
Janette

wow thanx for that!,  Wink
i was really interested in that fc, yes it looks great, no feed back had me miffed so tried to call him, no answer.... but  i now have second thoughts. Huh.....i am very sorry to hear that you got "stung" so to speak... changed his ebay name three times?Huh this is a bit of a worry  Shocked.....

mr cb

"A GOOD HOLDEN IS A CRUZIN HOLDEN"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: