FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Bonnet Ornament & Front Indicator  (Read 2710 times)
ownfc59
qld-club

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »

Hi,
I have picked up a bundle of spare parts & among them are a FE Front Indicator and Bonnet Ornament.  As I have an FC, these parts aren't of any use to me, but I want them to go to a good home, where they can be used.

The Indicator has good chrome, with a few small bubbles, but more than suitable for an everyday driver, still has an excellent shine and would come up a treat with re-plating.  The plastic lens is a bit cloudy, with a little crazing, but no cracks and the wiring is all intact.  Even has a globe in it, but can't tell you whether it works or not.

The Bonnet Ornament is also in good condition, chrome nice & shiny after a quick polish and all mounting pins are intact. Virtually all the colour has gone out of the dome shaped emblem, plastic has a little crazing, but would be suitable for refurbishment.

Asking $25 each.  If interested, please PM me.

I also have virtually a full set of stainless steel body mouldings off an FE, including front & rear winscreen surrounds.  Have had a quick look and almost all are in really good, straight condition.  Hopefully I will get a chance to grade the individual parts over the weekend, so if you are interested in any of this stuff, "watch this space" as they say.  Or if you're really keen, make me an offer & PM me.
Cheers,
Pete

PS: I am happy to post the indicator & hood ornament at buyers expense.  I am based in Toowoomba.
ozfueler

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »

Hi, would you have a repairable drivers side front mudguard available in the parts?  I need one to get my FC back on the road.

Steve...
ownfc59
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »

Hi Steve,
You wouldn't believe it but I have 2 pretty solid front guards, unfortunately they are both passenger side ones.  Sorry.
ownfc59
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »

Front Indicator Sold!!
FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »

Ill take the bonnet ornament
regards fatboy

fatboy
ownfc59
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »

Both items now sold!!!

The shed cleanout continues.

Watch out for more stuff to be listed in the coming days... I have a full set of stainless mouldings for an FE, various stainless mouldings for an FC, FC taillights (complete) FC headlight surrounds as well as front & rear doors, a bonnet & a boot lid, all in pretty good condition (some have a little rust) and 2 front passenger side guards.

Regards,
Pete
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: