FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Event Itinerary  (Read 4010 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: December 11, 2002, 10:26:33 PM »

I'm posting this on behalf of the Qld club - it was emailed to me and has been published in their latest newsletter.

Here is the itinerary for the Easter Weekend:
Friday

10.00 (onwards) Registration the entrance of the Isle of Palms Resort, there should be various members from the Qld club to assist.
18.30 Evening meal will be held at the resort, once again there will be members of the Qld club to advise and assist throughout the day.
The day is otherwise free to allow for interstate arrivals, or for attendees to do their own thing.

Saturday

9.30 There will be a cruise to the Mudgeeraba Showgrounds, where lunch will be provided and some events will be organised, including the interstate sports and games.  This run is compulsory for those wishing to be judged at the Show & Shine on Sunday.
There will be a subsequent sight-seeing run for those who wish to attend, although this is not compulsory.
19.00 The evening meal will be held at the Currumbin RSL, there will be raffles and events organised for a fun filled evening of dancing and partying.  The RSL is in short walking distance from the resort so there will be no need to drive.

Sunday

09.30 All vehicles for the Show & Shine will be ready to move off in a cavalcade to Winders Park, Duringan Street, Currumbin where the show is to be held.  Vehicles will be directed as to their different categories.
15.30      Presentation of awards.
Refreshments will be catered on the day by the Gold Coast Air Sea Rescue, there are also shops across the road and toilets are located at the park.

Monday

The meeting for all club delegates, time and place yet to be decided.
Gold Coast (optional) run for all interested in participating.

The original (in MS-Word format) is attached. (**NOT UPDATED**)
cheers
RET
« Last Edit: April 10, 2003, 10:22:10 PM by ret » Logged

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 11:10:21 AM »

Thanks for the info Richard.
Just a reminder to all who are intending to go to the Nats. GET YOUR ENTRY FORMS IN. ENTRY CLOSES SOON.
Regards
Alex

FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2002, 01:35:15 AM »

Are the entry forms available in soft copy somewhere please?
ta
Leigh

Red & white is alright
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 04:08:20 AM »

I've asked for one from Michael, if he doesn't have them I'll have to scan a printed one.  There'll be one here before Christmas either way.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 08:24:54 PM »

RET,

Is this itinerary the most up to date?

the resort is in reference to Isle of Palms?

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2003, 10:26:06 PM »

RET,

Is this itinerary the most up to date?

I've updated the original post based on the info that came with my receipt.

the resort is in reference to Isle of Palms?

yes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: