FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:07:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: vehicle history  (Read 3516 times)
brett_f

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

Ken,
When i first bought my FC i gave you the id numbers and you told me what they represent. I am trying to locate the history of the vehicle and wonder if you or any one on the forum have any information. i bought the vehicle from a Mr Andrew Baker in Carrum Downs who apparently bought it from someone in the cockatoo/gembrook area. I have since found out that the vehicle was purchased from a Mr G.Reid in Ashgrove by a Mr Ronald Bremner from Nar Nar Goon in 1989. This is the only records i have been able to locate. The vehicles registration from Qld was NGJ.102.

The vehicles identification are as follows.
FC-225-7165-S
194-630 Trim
256-2051 Paint
8-6385-B Chassis

Regards Brett
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »

I would have nothing earlier than 1989.

Ken
brett_f

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Thanks Ken but i didnt expect you to have the full history of the vehicle. I thought you may have information from previous owners also requesting vehicle id information. Just a long shot.
Regards Brett
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 11:08:49 AM »

Hey Brett i believe that the AOMC has this info,if your a member of a club for a small fee the AOMC can give you more details....cheers jamie Wink
brett_f

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »

Thanks jamie but what is AOMC and have you a contact number?
regards Brett
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

Hey Brett dont know if they can tell you much about previous rego,s for your model due to privacy acts but go on and check it out here http://www.AOMC.ASN.AU there is some interesting stuff on there as well....cheers jamie Wink
ridgey_didge
act-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »

The AOMC site looks interesting for cars from Vic, but is there an equivalent search facility in other states? 

I understand that in NSW all that is available is a freedom of information enquiry.  I haven't tried that but would be interested to know of anyone who has.  How much info does RTA NSW hold and release on an FOI request?

Cheers
David

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: