FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:45:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: The cars of MotorEx.  (Read 20838 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »

Who's that trouble-maker standing behind the orange ute? Cheesy

Some pretty eye-catching FCs there. Very nice...

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »

well the guy at work said his mate with the wagon is called Mich, Mich from brookvale, apparently he is a frequent on this forum, must be a lurker good secret keeper, apparently he took it for a drive last week and scared shit out of himself when he put his foot down. it looks very "MUSCLE MACHINES" style.
 Mich, are you out there?

Rusty_T
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »

Shocked

Hi All,

Can you imagine the sunvisor staying put if he really put his foot into it.
Nice pics Alex and some very nice cars.

Cheers Rusty
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12:28 PM »

Hey Leon
Your mate at work sure has a big mouth!!
As for the owner of the wagon, I believe he is a member of our club and a member on the forum. Just because he isn't on here raving about building his wagon, doesn't make it a secret. Just makes him different to you!!
Regards
Alex

NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »

well we are a bit the same these days because i dont really put updated pictures of my car on here anymore Grin Grin Grin if you are one of the few on here that want to see pics, look on other forums.
the guy at work isnt really my mate, just some guy who is a mate of this mich guy and yeah, he said he was a club member too, i just thought before anyone started bagging the hole in the bonnet and stuff i might let it be known it was a forum user so the usual shit doesnt happen with comments, sorry if i blew his secret.
 I'll get up the guy at work tommorow for telling me shit and tell him to just keep talking about his old datsuns again.

GMH-O57(FLASH BACK 57)
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 12:05:12 AM »

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/GRS-HPR/motor%20x/?start=all

pedro
qld-club
Guru

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

What is it pick on Leon week or something, I don't even know the guy but it seems like everytime he opens his mouth lately someone jumps down his throat.
                                Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
Hewart
nsw-club

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »

Nice pics Alex....

Those FC utes look great, but the wagon looks awesome! A classic combo of old and new!! Beautiful!

Can't wait to see some more pics!! Grin

NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »

Thanks for the photos GMH-057 - really appreciated!  Grin

Kathi  Cool
F4+ =^^=

NosFEratu
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 08:41:30 PM »

Hey no-name,quite obviously it was me that mentioned about the hole in the bonnet and I was merely suggesting that in my opinion I would have tried to keep the intake under the bonnet.Something I may not have mentioned strongly enough is that I absolutely love the look of this car because it has the attitude of the big tubs but such a stock looking body.I hope the owner gets a lot of cred for such a nice job.... Cool

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
mitchy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »

hi guys thanks for your thoughts on the wagon my name is mitch reinders and live brookvale northern beaches been a member of your club for i think 2 years and couldnt have done the car without the help of your forum what a great site and helpfull bunch of people you all are thanks once again . i purchased the wagon from a guy at frenchs forest it was advertised in the trading post as a sc holden station wagon that what caught my eye anyway bought the car 3 years ago now .the car was purchased from a guy in your club named slim i found that out when i rang hum up lookin for some bits . both sills  very bad rust thats where it started so new sills then motor then big wheels all the metalwork was done by pro street restorations here in cromer northern beaches motor built by peninsular engines they build alot of sprintcar motors parra speedway paint and panel by myself sprayed in my cabinet making workshop no spraybooth and leon im sure your wagon is just as good as mine  people tend to exaggerate when telling people about there mates cars anyhow can go on for hours but i wont p.s won top wagon even if there were only 3 there .happy to answer any questions regards mitch
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »

anyhow can go on for hours but i wont
Please do! It's obviously a quality ride and I'm sure most would want to know more about it and see some more pics, I know I do.

spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »

Hey Mitchy,
Just gotta say how much I like the look of your car.

Saw some great FE/FC's at he Nats and yours ranks amoungst the best....congratulations on the build.
Spybo
customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 12:28:51 AM »

Hey Mitch.
Your wagon looked great.
Right at home amongst the show cars.
The display could be seen from across the room.
I had several people ask me if I had "checked out the wagon yet" whilst I was at the show. Even had someone tell me to "check out the wagon" before I walked through the front door.
Congrats on a standout car.
Look forward to seeing it moving......should look awesome on the road.
How about some build up pics. I am sure most would be interested.
Regards
Alex

jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

Mitch, while I'm not big on the tubs/wheels and the hole in the bonnet, your wagon sure looks the goods; well done!
More pics n info PLEASE...
cheers jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
Spinner
nsw-club

Whitewalls - more than 'just' a way of life.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

Mitch,

I saw that car at Slim's, before he sold it.  You've made quite an improvement over what it was.

Those other two wagons at MotorEx were quite tidy cars too, beating both of them is quite an achievement.

Cheers

Spinner

(0414) 49-6706.  d5461 on Ebay.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

Hi Mitch are you bringing the Wagon to the All Holden Day  for it's 50th ........FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
mitchy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »

hi fc 427  hope to be there for the 50th and custom fc if you have any more pics i would like to see some more . may sound odd but i dont have any pics of wagon finished  . dont own a digital cam my sons camera batteries always flat. do have alot of build pics but havent worked how to post them Huh
regarding sun visor i do have a spare.   have put a 6inch  square x 1/4 inch steel plate inside roof to try to strengthen the centre area. time will tell dont plan on doing any racing to much money spent regards mitch
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 10:47:11 PM »

Good news Mitch I am trying to finish another members car for its debut at the All Holden Day should be a Knock Out this year for the FC 50th and some real smooth cars see you on the day .......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 12:13:29 AM »

Hey Mitch
Yeh, I got more......here ya go.

I have even more shots, but be patient, I will upload them with my other MotorEx shots in a few days.
Regards
Alex

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: