FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: v8 reg fc sedan for sale  (Read 25439 times)
dwg

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »

G`day, i have a fully engineered (vicroads registered) small block chev sedan for sale.  Motor brand new diff (9 inch lsd), 3000 rpm histall, rack & pinion steering, Rear suspension etc all reconditioned To much to mention. Car can be viewed on http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au. Price is negotiable for realistic buyers.
All enquires phone 93649610 ah, 92176687 bh, 0411644025 after 4 o`clock. PS i`d download photos if i knew how. Rego is BADFC.     Cheers Dave.

http://tinyurl.com/2n4m44
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 10:29:33 AM by stinky » Logged
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 08:13:19 AM »

and what a sweet ride it is Dave...

hope it goes to a good home.

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
dwg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »

G`day Ed. Thanx for the helping hand with the photo and the compliment on the car. I hope it goes to a good home also. Cheers Dave.
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

Drive it over to me - if you make it - i'll buy it!!

That is really a nice looking car, well done on the build. Hope you get your price.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
dwg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »

G`day Price is reduced $32,500 or $30,00 registered minus the plates. Must be SOLD.
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »

This car turnered up to our last club run so I think you can count it as sold.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 03:39:29 AM »

Robin - was it as good up close as she seemed to be in the photos? It was a real nice looker.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Sideplate
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 11:27:12 AM »

Craig RUSSELL from SA bought it from western suburbs in Melbourne.  I helped out as much as I could, FEHOTROD gave it the thumbs up, real nice car and a great assset I think Cool.  Worth every cent of what he paid for it
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »

Looks to be a really nice car, good to see the new owners involved with the club.

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 08:29:48 PM »

I was considering buying it myself, but the rego office gave the engineers report the thumbs down and getting a new one was $2500 plus whatever the cost of the changes were so I did not pursue it. I will be interested to see how easy or not it is to register.

As for looks, it looks great and has a good colour combination. On the otherside the engine is very whiney and drowns that nice V8 sound and it was having heating problems in the city and urban traffic.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »

Hi Robin

I didn't want to say anything until you did, but I figured they were having troubles - especially when he couldn't even seem to keep up with NosFEratu. 
I made sure he got in front of me at the top of Port Road so you guys knew "where" he was.

V8 or not...... it is difficult for some to keep up with NosFEratu's big block FE Series 132.5!  And..... even harder for some to get away from it - isn't that right "white line screamer"?  Wink 

Kathi  Cool
F4  Wink

NosFEratu
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »

Over heating problems?Well Ed,looks like you need to give Craig a call....Or start another fan shroud thread...he he  Grin ....ED57FE.... Grin

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 11:52:27 AM »

Hey Jamie 355,

sounds like he needs a hi flow thermostat and fan shroud :-)

I sat in peak hour traffic in Sydney CBD this morning (for ages) and the motor sat on 175F no problems.  i'm happy with that!

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
Sideplate
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »

A few small heating probs but I still know what Id rather be driving .............. Roll Eyes
dwg

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 10:06:40 AM »

G`day guys, Could anyone confirm if my old FC is now S.A rego`d. Robin e-mailed me saying it seems to be but vicroads denys this. Tried to contact people but my e-mail system is failing to work. Was the wagon that Robin bought from N.S.W that of Ed`s. Sure looked like a smooth machine if it was. Also i have my old Rego plates for sale if anyone is interested. There red background with white lettering adn read BADFC. Could possibly change plate colours with vicroads if need be. Cheers Dave
dwg

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »

Thanks for the call Craig. Congrats on the sale Ed and good luck Robin. Cheers Dave.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: