FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 15' hollywood flippers  (Read 3862 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »

hi guys, im after a second hand set of these caps, to suit 15' rims.

Its for a mate, so pm me your details and i will foward them on to him

Many thanks people.

https://www.mooneyesusa.com/Store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=466&osCsid=438769c88e3e3271b60b87b7727f14df
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »

sorry cant help with the second hand pair , these do pop up on evil bay from time to time but i know http://www.kustoms.com.au/catalogue/kustomcaps.html  are very good to deal with.

looking at the original mooneyes link the prices are not bad at all, i think i paid about $70-80 aus postage for a set i got a couple of years ago, much cheaper now with exchange rate! just another option and close to what a second hand set will go for, if you can find one ?

dean

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »

Hi Retro

I have these in 14" on both of my cars and they look damn fine - you can't beat them with red rims and Coker whitewalls. Grin 

I got my last set for US$80 (same $ for 15") from Go-Kat-Go in the states.  (Don't know if this link will work  Huh but at least you can google it easily if it doesn't   http://www.go-kat-go.com/holfliphubse.html

Word of warning - watch out when looking for these as some sellers seem to think that a set of caps comprises 2, not 4.  Angry

I'm positive that postage was only US$50 - they came very quickly and were well packaged.

It was worth bringing them in from the states with the high dollar and there was no way I was going to get them any cheaper than that anywhere else and, believe me, I did a lot of research!  Hope this info helps.

My 2nd set were a birthday present to myself but when my other half gave me the second set of Cokers to go with them it was an even better day than expected. Cheesy

Nosferatu Cool

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: