FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:05:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc/fe sub frame  (Read 2439 times)
yogie/mark
« on: October 28, 2002, 10:26:28 AM »

Hi guys and girls

I am in DESPERATE need of a sub frame and front panels for my fc wagon. As i am new to fc's are the fe's and fc's the same as in fc panels and grille sections bolting together.

If so I need one. I'm in Melbourne and I have  ek ute to swap for the bits and peices i need so contact me if you can help me.

call mark on 0411 959 334
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 12:20:03 AM »

Holes for trim etc differ, but as a general rule every panel is interchangeable between FE and FC.  Subframe is also identical.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
doug

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 10:34:49 AM »

I have a near perfect front subframe. It has zero rust around the front radiator support panel area, all the legs which bolt to the body are original (i.e. not repair sections). There is absolutely no rust except the inner left leg has a very small rust hole, about 1 cm by 0.5 cm on a flat, single thickness section, and another pin hole size one also in an easliy repaired area. It is straight and is already off the car. It has come off a FE wagon
I'm asking $200 and will C.O.D. if you will cover the cost (might cost a bit as I am in Qld)
My email is doug.qld@bigpond.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: