FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 03:16:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Where is it now?  (Read 2545 times)
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »

Has anyone seen this car in the last 16 years?Hey,I know it's a long shot but would be interested to see if anyone has seen any sign of this car.My sister owned this car in the early 90's (90/91 to be exact) then she had a child and decided to find something more modern.This car was a feature car in Street Machine in the 80's (not sure what year but I'm thinking 85?) and ran a hot 186 with triple SU's and 4 speed,short bucket seats,radiused rear guards (was the giveaway),recessed number plate where the fuel filler should be,American racing Jellybean mags,custom grille (solid round bars),chrome dash and glovebox and no bonnet mascott.When she sold it (it went to Victoria)it had original grille,chrome torana style rims,gold and silver graphics (two stripes down the side with a Z pattern on the rear doors,not shown in picture) and a bonnet mascott.This car also attended the 1991 summernats and has always been the burgundy colour that you can see in the photos.Any info appreciated.Cheers,Jamie Huh

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 10:56:23 AM »

Can't get the picture to come up what am I doing WRONG HuhHuh   HELP  ......FC427.......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
FB_MAD

I can't think what to write here so this will do.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 01:19:47 PM »

Hmmm.... can't help you with that one FC 427, I can see a nice burgundy FC with chromies and a brownish HR prem in the background.

Terry.

Has anybody seen my red pen??
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »

Don't Know what happened before as it came up no worries this time Huh?? Was this car built in Sydney Huh?? is it Imperial Burgundy in colour Huh?? Does it have Austin 1800 front seats Huh? Looks a lot like my brothers car he built in the 70's Huh?? ........FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »

Will be able to tell you if you can get the photo to work.Otherwise you can email it to me.Would love to see it.Email is listed in my member profile.Cheers,Jamie. Smiley

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: