FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe-fc unfinished project  (Read 4247 times)
anth

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:44:43 PM »

Hello all,
            I live in melbourne and I'm in the hunt for a project car fe-fc,I would like to do one up with a ratrod feel i would prefer something complete but will go on the road quite quickly Wink
as i would like to pull my monaro of the road.
I'm not after any showcars just honest weathered project as said "ratrod project".

Any help would be appreciated
cheers Anthony
50plus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »

HEY HO!!!Theres a good lookin' Fe Special on ebay at the moment, in your neck of the woods too! thats complete!! and a runner!! Auction finishes in a couple of days , Take a look it may be what your after,,,,
anth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 05:25:21 PM »

yup thanks for that already have my eye on it he he he spoke to the owner and have asked for a few more pics...

thanks for keeping an eye out  Wink

cheers anthony
waynos

Model: FC

patience grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »

i am getting bummed on what a ratrod is starting to become .a flat black paint job and some scallops definately doesn't make a ratrod  Huh wasn't a ratrod built out of crap layin around?.now the best engineered cool cars are be put in this catergory.sounds like you wanna fix a beater up and give it a 50's feel. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

The grinder is mightier than the sword.
retro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »

still looking? i have an fe special that house renovations may force me to off load.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: