FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 01:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FREE TO GOOD HOME 4 X WHEELS AND TYRES 13”  (Read 1566 times)
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »

Free to good home, 4 x 13 inch rims with tyres fitted.  While the tyres are not roadworthy, the rims are actually in fairly good condition.  Perfectly adequate for moving a project car from one corner to the shed to the other and vice versa.  3 from one type of old Holden and the other with a slightly different centre.  I used these to paint my ute project and no longer have a use for them.

Now here is the catch, I am offering these free but they are to be PICKED UP BY WHOEVER WANTS THEM, I will not as I have every time in the past deliver them out of frustration and I will not pack them up and wait hours for a courier.  THEY NEED TO BE PICKED UP BY TUESDAY 9 OCTOBER after which I will happily deliver them to the local tip.

PICKUP IS FROM LEICHHARDT SYDNEY.

Call me on 0400 474 324 if interested or PM me here.

Chuck

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
Chuck

Finished!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »

The tyres have left the building – thanks as always to the forum!

Chuck

“So yes it has changed my life.  I can remember when I had a wife, a mortgage and a dog; I don’t have any 3 of those things any longer…”  Dr Gregory W Frazier
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: