FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 09:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nasco suit Case Set  (Read 1588 times)
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »

Does anyone know if these are still available? Somehow you can fit 5 cases into the boot of an FE/EK.
Cheers,
Graham
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:48:15 AM »

Some of the sets I've seen appear almost new, I would not be suprised if it's a case of them being reproduced.

I have been looking for many years for an original set but have just about put it in the cold case file, but you never know, cars are still popping up, so maybe it's not a closed case.

Cheers, Gary 
HAD 708

Model: FE

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:21:38 PM »

Graham
Are they still available as far as i know DEFINETLY not,and i am not sure that there whether or not there were retro ones made. I know the original set i have is a set of 5 that do fit into the boot of FE FC or they also all fit into each other. Graham you would have seen my original set at Jindabyne and Phillip Island Nationals, i can take some pics if you want. The set i have is the blue check pattern and are P/N 7405130.
Thanks
Brett
P.S
If you are interested there is a picture of the 5 suitcases in the back of my old wagon in the Cars for sale section

Brett Gillard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: