FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe trim parts  (Read 4074 times)
fe1957
qld-club

Model: FE

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2007, 08:06:26 AM »

Hi All,
       I am after all exterior trims pieces for an fe, am in Brisbane,
hmm I new I should have bought a complete car.
thanks
Grant

OFE570
TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 09:10:37 AM »

FE,
       I have quite a few FE trims in my shed so I will see what i have.  Will get back to you and let you know.  As for the grill Rabbitoh has first option as I am doing a deal with him on some parts but if he does not want it you can have the next go!! Grin  Cheers

tayz
fe1957
qld-club

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »

Ok re ; the grille, thanks for looking for trim
Grant

OFE570
fe1957
qld-club

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 09:17:49 PM »

My quest continues, I now have mint top door trims, rear window, 2 front verticals and front top.
Am on the look out for front windscreen lower, front spears amd matching door trims, and rear trim that wraps around below the rear screen trim. Forgot to add guter trims both sides

thanks for any leads\offers, am in Brisbane happy to organise any posting\courier etc
cheers
Grant

OFE570
fe1957
qld-club

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »

My quest continues, I now have mint top door trims, rear window, 2 front verticals and front top.
Am on the look out for front windscreen lower, front spears amd matching door trims, and rear trim that wraps around below the rear screen trimNow got this bit. Forgot to add gutter trims both sides

thanks for any leads\offers, am in Brisbane happy to organise any posting\courier etc
cheers
Grant

OFE570
fe1957
qld-club

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:11:36 PM »

Am on the look out for front windscreen lower, front spears and matching door trims, and rear trim that wraps around below the rear screen trimNow got this bit. Forgot to add gutter trims both sides

cheers
Grant

OK, I have taken out some more bits that I got from Colt, still need good front spears\matching door pieces.
Also chasing interior front window vertical trims. Also after some glovebox hinges (strange one  Smiley )
Good plastic plastic switch surrounds wipers\choke\lights\ignition for(Fe would love nos) Also a ek wiper setup and the steel floor pieces that cover the steering box where it goes through the floor.
thanks for any leads. Off to Beaudesert swap meet Sunday so hope some good parts are uncovered.
Grant

OFE570
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 07:40:26 PM »

I have the lower front door stripes, windscreen inner trims, glovebox lid hinges and panels from around steering column. I am in Vic though, so post may be a bit high.  I would want $30 for the lot plus postage

Regards  Ken
fe1957
qld-club

Turbo Charged

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

Thanks Ken, pm sent

cheers

Grant

OFE570
Pages: [1]   Go Up