FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 17, 2024, 04:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: 2 x 2 13" Tasman mags & 1 x cap  (Read 8559 times)
FC355

Model: FE

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2007, 10:24:47 AM »

I have 3 x 13" rounded spoke Tasmans and 2 x 13" squarer spoke Tasmans. Could anyone help out with any spare singles or pairs to make up full sets? I might be interested in doing a trade of a pair of one type for a pair of the other type or I can just pay cash and postage is not a problem. I also only have 3 caps so I need one more but going buy this thread, I'm lucky have any!

Thanks in advance.

Alex

ljgtr355@gmail.com

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:27:42 AM by big_als_army » Logged
fc_ute

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 12:23:30 PM »

where abouts are you big als army?
i wouldnt mind swapping you 2 square spokes for 2 round spokes, dont know what postage would cost tho
craig
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 10:40:15 AM »

Here's 1.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-13-ROH-Rocket-rim-x1-EH-HR-EJ-FC-Torana-Tasman_W0QQitemZ200111953386QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6782QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards
Alex

FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »

Yeah, I'm onto that one. He has another one listed that looks like the rounder spoke type but it looks like the spokes have a ridge running down the centre and mine don't. I think its different to my round type ones.
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »

where abouts are you big als army?
i wouldnt mind swapping you 2 square spokes for 2 round spokes, dont know what postage would cost tho
craig

Craig,

I already have three of the round spoke ones and it looks like I'll have 3 of the square spoke ones soon too so I'd probably rather just buy 1 or 2 of each otherwise I'll be left with another odd one out after doing a trade on a pair. What do you have exactly? I'm just north of Sydney so postage will probably be a killer.

Alex
TAYZ
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 08:45:34 PM »

Big Al,
           Look under Naco accesories on E-Bay there is 1 tasman mag for sale and i think its a round type one, Im pretty sure it was under nasco accesories........ if you cant find it I will check today
                                                                        tayz
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »

Big Al,
           Look under Nasco accesories on E-Bay there is 1 tasman mag for sale and i think its a round type one, Im pretty sure it was under nasco accesories........ if you cant find it I will check today
                                                                        tayz

Tayz,

I checked it out and I think its the rim I was talking about a couple of posts up http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-13-Tasman-rim-x1-EH-HD-HR-EJ-FE-FC-Torana-Nasco_W0QQitemZ200111953059QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6782QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If thats the one then I think its a little different to my round spoke ones as the spokes on this one have ridges in the middle of them. Either way, I might still get it and if I can find another, I can use the ridged one as a spare. Does it look different to my round spoked ones?

Thanks,

Alex
fc_ute

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »

looks like you are well on the way to getting a set anyway. i am in perth so as far as postage is concerned i may as well be in timbuktu! Grin
i like that one with the ridge in the middle, havnt seen that one before
craig
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 10:57:39 PM »

looks like you are well on the way to getting a set anyway. i am in perth so as far as postage is concerned i may as well be in timbuktu! Grin
i like that one with the ridge in the middle, havnt seen that one before
craig

Craig,

Would you sell me two rounded spoke ones? I'll pay for postage, its not a problem.

Alex
fc_ute

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 11:14:16 AM »

i was hoping to get 2 rounded ones Grin
the only rounded ones i have are 14 inch and they are put aside for one of my son's fj
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 09:14:12 AM »

Hi Alex I am sure I have one with the round spoke and at least 1 cap I will pick it up from my dads place on wednsday and let you know what shape it is in FC427

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 10:46:23 AM »

FC427,

e-mail replied to, yes I'm still chasing one round spoke one and a cap or two.

Thanks,

Alex
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 08:51:35 AM »

Alex have not forgotten battery is no good in camera will send you a picture soon Mark

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »

No worries, when you can mate. I'll be heading through that way on Saturday so if its any good, we can sort out a deal before then, and you are home Saturday, I can pick it up on the way through.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 07:21:32 AM »

Hi Alex I sent you a shot of the Tasman Mag I have let me know Mark

FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 04:09:17 AM »

Mark,

I'm be up that way tomorrow. I got your photo and am interested in the mag and cap. Let me know how much you are after for it and I can pick it up tomorrow if all is good.

Thanks,

Alex
FC355

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00:05 AM »

Mark,

I got your e-mail with the photo of the mag and cap but can;t get back in contact with you. I'm keen on it so let me know what you are after, etc.

Thanks,

Alex

I'm also still looking for one square edges 13" mag to complete the other set too if any one has one of these available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: