FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 11:23:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Holden 1959  (Read 75659 times)
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

yeah but you can foregt about the designated driver bit mate Grin Grin Grin

worst part is at events that i have photographed at i become to involved in looking and enjoying ( hic  Wink) to worry about photos......
but i would have to disagree with you keith, its better to be behind the canmera

cause you have no evidence of what you got up to Grin Grin Grin Grin

jack, good to see you got the hang of the photos, mate i really do love the colour on your toy. it looks very smooth indeed
i reckon the baby moons on it are far cooler..

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 01:20:25 PM »

who said i drink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i gave up drinking when i discovered guzzling Grin

build the FC limo, now that would be stylin Wink Wink Wink Wink

pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »

Definately agree about the wheels, the car looks great in the collage, sounds like a pre orange get together/warm up at wintersun next year, at least if Mez and i move back to the Gold coast you'll have somewhere to stay, long way for Paul to come from Ireland though, hey Paul maybe you might even get your car back off your Dad by then Wink Grin Grin
                                    Pedro F4+

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »

hey pedro, here you go mate......

get a couple of wagons and bits and away you go Grin Grin Grin Grin

NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Love it Dean!   But if I'm driving it, it has to be light cream with black (think Heritage Softail Harley), flipper hubcaps, whitewalls and a fox tail!  Cool

Wow Jack - you're a legend - six in one post!  Shocked

And Pedro, mmmmm you call it a hot dog?  Huh

Kathi  Cool
F4+ =^^=

NosFEratu
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »

Oh yeah - forgot to say my preference is for the baby moons too!  Cool

NosFEratu
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 06:58:15 PM »

i could do cream, but the interior has got to be diamond stud patterned crushed velvet !!!!
no execptions Grin Grin Grin

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

Why don't you just make it a stretch panel van with bubble windows then? And don't forget the suit of armour!  Grin

Now enough of the frivolity! Congrats to Jack for successfully posting some update pics of his car!

Kathi  Cool
F4+ =^^=

NosFEratu
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »

Why don't you just make it a stretch panel van with bubble windows then? And don't forget the suit of armour!   

can i paint a train  on the side aswell Wink Wink Wink

but i agree big ups for jack getting some pictures up on his posts... Grin Grin Grin

Sideplate
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »

Jack, yr car is grouse and Ive been right over it, without a fault!!!!!    What the bloody hell does F4+  mean?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?   Roll Eyes Tongue Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »

aw, gee, I'm all embarrassed now - all this praise just for getting a few pics up...  (actually, theres 6 pics because when I accidentally managed to get the img thingy up for one, I had to keep on doing it to cement the process into my old n abused brain; sorry, 6 was a bit of overkill)
Smithy, the stretch wagon's the go!!!  Grin Grin Grin  An F4+ group project??
Tayz, thanks for yr comments-they mean a lot, coming from you... I suppose you're gonna side with the others and opt for the baby moons rather than the bullets???   Wink Wink Wink
Found out about F4+ yet?  Smiley Smiley
cheers jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
Sideplate
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »

Not at all Jack, as i like to have different looks at different times!!  I have a full set of baby moons, Kustom moons, torana caps with bullets and then run straight steelies, thats the best part about it all having different ways to look at the car.  My beast is now gathering dust in my nol mans garage due to the EJ ute build but soon the trimatic is gone to be replaced by a 4 speed and different gear shifter.  That is the fun of it all!!!!!!  I think the bullets look great on yr wheels.  I do want a set of tripples for the FC but it will happen when its meant to happen.  I will say though I love white walls no matter what look you are after Cool
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 07:37:18 AM »

So....... it would seem we have someone within our midst who is a little shy about a recent event he attended with his car.   He and some of his recycled teenager friends recently went to the Ararat Jailhouse Rock Run and it would seem that his car was well received - check out the title on the trophy - I think he should change his forum name to Jack_GC (Grand Champion)!  By the way that's Jack_GC and Rita on the left!  Wink

But I do have one question Jack and I know Stinky will want to know too - how the hell did it win with a grey interior?  Wink

Congrats to you Jack (you old SCW) - mighty happy for you and the new trim rings and whitelines look great!

NosFEratu
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »

Well done Jack!

You will have to tell us the story (and I am sure there is one) behind the trophy and the new additions / improvements to the car.

Great Stuff.

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

C'mon Jack you have to come clean sooner or later, did you win the trophy or did the girls really steal it for the photo Wink, thanks for the info on the wheels I reckon they look great.
                             Pedro

F4+
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

Thanks Kathi, Keith n Pedro
Geez, I dunno?  Undecided I distort the truth a little - and everyone believes it! But when I come clean (well, almost), you all reckon i'm bullpooing....

Pedro, I DID NOT want that pic taken (I thought I was safe when every camera our mob had refused to work); them girls did tealeaf it - from the boot of the FC when I wasn't looking. But to answer your question - yes, the FC did win it (and another one, too!)

Kathi (and Stinky; who'll definitely be shaking his head in disbelief) - afterwards, I asked the judges if they were color-blind; they all denied it - the lying bastards. Also, they clearly have severe numeracy problems... The FJ with the Norman should have scored far higher than mine IMHO.
However, I must admit I enjoyed flogging all the 55/56/57 Chevs; also all the 'street machines'.

cheers jack

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:26 PM »

Dear Jack_GC

Please accept my humblest of apologies for being so naughty and posting the photo to the main forum. I know you are not impressed with my actions all I can say in my defence is that........... it was fun exposing you!  Cheesy  Kiss

Seriously, you should be very proud and, on top of having a great weekend (away from the cars too), you have promoted the marque well!   

Kathi - "the severly reprimanded one!"  Kiss

NosFEratu
pedro
qld-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »

Congratulations Jack, at first I thought you were just having a joke with us Huh, you should be proud of the trophy not hiding it in the boot It's not every day an FC wins Grand Champion, good on ya mate, well done Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
                              Pedro

F4+
customFC
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »

Sweet win!!
That trophy looks like it would way a ton.
Might have to reinforce the trophy shelf.
Congratulations.
Regards
Alex

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »

Thanks, Pedro n Alex!
And Alex, you're not far out on the weight of the bloody thing. A certain person (drives a black FE sedan, apparently with a fox tail on the aerial  Roll Eyes) inferred that, me being a "SCW" ( the SC stands for 'show car' dunno about the W  Roll Eyes), I would have trailered the FC to Ararat. Not the case at all, and I'm about to send photographic proof of this to said person.
Ever driven a 1 tonner with 1 and a half tonnes of firewood on the back? It'll wander all over the joint like a hippy's lips - this is what I had to contend with on the drive home with that thing in the boot!  Shocked
It was made by a monumental mason, and the Leader of the Opposition just loves it - she reckons it'll save her 2 grand when I turn the toes up...
cheers jack

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: