FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Un-Chromed headlight surrounds wanted  (Read 4208 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2002, 05:42:52 AM »

Hi all,
I am lloking for a set of un-chromed headlight surrounds for my FC ute. The previous owner wasn't sure if they were fitted from new, but it has chrome ones now. Apparently they were sometimes a dealer fitted thing. I like the painted ones, & would like a good set. The surrounds fitted at the moment have the single long slot in the bottom. I think it depends on what brand headlight you have (not sure).
I also know you can get the chrome taken off them, but these are so mint, I couldn't do it.
Rob

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 09:04:24 PM »

4hammers,

I'm pretty sure I've got one at home.  I'd be happy to swap - I need decent chrome ones Wink

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
keithu
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 10:10:36 AM »

Hi guys i have a pair of fc head light surounds there chromed  bit pitted but i dont need them as i have an ek know so if you want em make ke an offer i can post them too you what ever you like let me know cheers keith keithu@justinternet.com.au Wink Cheesy regards keith.
keithu
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 10:21:38 AM »

ow by the way ps i have had them  advertised for a while in the parts forsale section . Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2002, 06:25:38 AM »

Ive got a few pairs of these headlight surrounds.
I thought they were dime a dozen.
BRAD.

1959 Black Std sedan
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2002, 10:08:44 AM »

Hi Brad.
I will try & give you an email. I am keen to get a good set.
Thanks to the other guys, but I would probably keep the good chrome ones as spares for the wagon.
Thanks,
Rob

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2002, 08:19:07 PM »

Thanks for the reply Keithu. But if you actually read my post, I am asking for UN-Chromed surrounds.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Grin
Rob

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: