FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: OUT SHE GOES  (Read 5624 times)
classicfe

i wish i still had a fe holden

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2002, 09:09:53 PM »

FOR SALE 1956 FE HOLDEN SPECIAL, LOW MILES, RESTORED BUT WITH ROOM TO ADD YOUR PERSONAL TOUCHES

CAR HAS GREAT HISTORY AND ORIGINAL RECEIPTS OF PURCHASE, IS CURRENTLY ON CLUB PLATES

ASKING PRICE IS $7000 ONO, PHONE RODNEY ON
03 9401 7864(W) OR 03 9404 1840(H)

VISIT http://photo.starblvd.net/classicfe to see a few photos of my pride and joy

SELLING BECAUSE OF FAMILY COMMITTMENTS

PLEASE NOTE: I'M ONLY USUALLY ON THE NET ONCE A WEEK TO GET HOLD OF ME PLEASE PHONE
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 09:49:57 PM by classicfe » Logged
Suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2002, 08:13:28 AM »

Hi there,
Now before you get your hopes up, I just recently bought an FB Sedan so I have no money left to buy your car I'm sorry!  - I just wanted to let you know how gorgeous it looks - a light blue car like that is my dream car.  Are you really really sure you want to sell it??   Good luck with it...   Cheesy
FEHOLDEN

like all good things...it will happen eventually.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2002, 11:56:00 PM »

GIDDAY RODNEY

SORRY I HAVN'T GOT THE READIES TO ENABLE PURCHASE BUT I WONDER IF YOU COULD ENLIGHTEN ME A BIT ABOUT ITS HISTORY? I ASK THIS BECAUSE THE COLOUR IS NOT ALL THAT COMMON IN A SPECIAL. MY DAD OWNED ONE THE EXACT SAME COLOUR WHICH HE TRADED IN IN 1972 IN PRISTINE CONDITION. IT HAD VICTORIAN PLATES NOT TASSIE AS IN PHOTO BUT I NOTE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS MELB.

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

DENIS
classicfe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2002, 04:11:31 AM »

thanks for the comments guys
the car has an interesting history, i purchased it at a clearing sale just outside of launceston in 1985, at that stage it was in a fair condition, 48000 miles on the clock and from what i know the car had only one owner who once he felt he needed a new car, used it around the farm to feed hay to the cattle, so the boot was full of straw and under the car was coated with mud, but once i got it home and clean it up and was in a reasonable condition, i , like alot of people starting out restoring a car thought it would take $1000 and 6 mths work, well it took from 1985 to 1992 and alot more than a $1000, i moved from tassie to melbourne and eventually joined the victorian club and went to the state title in adelaide a few years ago and was lucky enough to pick up best original fe, but since the car has not been out much particularly since the birth of our daughter, so if anyone out there is interested in a good low milage fe drop me a line
FEHOLDEN

like all good things...it will happen eventually.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2002, 11:10:53 AM »

THANKS FOR THEHISTORY RODNEY

NOT THE ONE I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE BUT NONE THE LESS IT IS STILL INTERESTING TO HEAR THE STORY

DENIS
classicfe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2002, 09:51:36 PM »

GUYS CHECK OUT THE NEW LOW PRICE, HOW WOULD
LIKE A FE HOLDEN SPECIAL FOR CHRISTMAS

CHEERS

RODNEY
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...