FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC sedan in TAS 4 sale. Original & VERY NICE!!  (Read 4354 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2002, 06:57:59 AM »

Hi. I am listing this car for someone else, as it would be a bloody good score if you could get it. My wife offered me the; "It's another car or me!!", ultimatum, & I seriously considered Wink (NOW I am paying the price!! Cry)

It is a lovely red & white (over) sedan that has been in storage since 1977. The current owner bought it in october last year & has driven it occasionally.
The whole car is on overall EXCELLENT original condition. Original floormats (red splatter), boot mat, tool kit (in original bag), grille badge, radio (an FE one, but it has the documentation as being fitted new), spats, venetian, red topped weather sheild (NASCO stamped), sunvisor & the very rare plain NASCO wheel trims (Not the fiesta style).
The interior is in fantastic condition, the car runs like a dream. It looks superb!!

The great thing about this car, is it has EVERY bit of paperwork it was sold with!! The original delivery dockets are in an original Holden dealers envelope. The radio brochure is there, complete with matching numbers. Warranty card is good, 1977 rego slip is still there. It looks as it is an original low milage car, but the lady has said the speedo stopped working just after she bought it (56,000miles on the clock).

I will try & get a photo, but if you are seriuously looking, let me know. I can put you in contact with the lady.
She is asking $7000.
I have nothing to gain by listing this car, so I can assure you when I say, it is worth it!!
I hope it goes to someone who deserves it.

Stay tuned, as I have also found an original 16,753 mile FC sedan. THIS IS THE BEST FC I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!
As soon as the will is sorted out, I will post some details. Again, I would love this car, Roll Eyes but I love my wife!!

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 04:07:39 AM »

Hi, sounds like a gem of a car.
I would like to see a pic if possible.
Something like this comes along not to often at all,it's
something you would just put away for 10 years.
Love a pic,am very interested.    Cheers.......Brad...... Cheesy

1959 Black Std sedan
Rob_Stevenson

holden onto the dream.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 01:51:56 AM »

Hi, If the FC is still for sale I'd be very interested in getting some more information.
Drop me a line at rstevenson@westnet.com.au
regards Rob.

R. Stevenson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: