FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: hr rims on fc  (Read 1912 times)
fcutekeen

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »

hey guys,
i have had a read back through posts but was still wondering if 7.5' wheels with a backspacing of 4.5 inchs and 3inch to front, will fit on fc with hr front and rear ends. i have been told they have 195's on them.
cheers
spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 09:37:36 AM »

I have a set already made for hr front and rear ends...they were custom made to suit legal ttrack requirements.
They are also for sale as I have moved to different rims.
Cheers
fcutekeen

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:41:30 AM »

and also what is the diameter of original wheels and how much change are you permitted to have in qld. will an engineer sign this off if you change the speedo correctly, saying this what other issues will come up this.
fcutekeen

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 09:46:20 AM »

hey spybo,
thanks for your quick reply, i didnt even get time to write my other question Smiley
would you be able to tell me the requirements then, . ie the offset to keep the same track and be legal. also what rims are they and where can i see a photo. im looking at some others but still interested.
cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: