FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 57 FE for sale  (Read 4435 times)
jimmys57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2006, 05:17:16 AM »

Because I have just purchased another toy(kawasaki 900 cruiser),wife has put foot down and,sadly,my beloved FE has to go! Car will come with full QLD rego,inspection certificate and Personalised plates.140 cubic inch red,three speed on column,brand new carpets,wide 13 inch wheels with plenty of rubber.Has some body and paint issues,but nothing major.Running single strommie,this car is in reasonable condition and needs the love that i simply can no longer afford.Car is situated on Tamborine mountain,which is about 20 minutes west of Movieworld on the Gold Coast.See pics in owners photos section,this forum,under jimmys57. I will post some more photos shortly. Asking $4500,but im willing to negotiate a little. If you are interested,please reply via this forum and we can talk further!............Cheers Jimmy
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 03:08:58 AM »

still for sale? May have a mate interested...

jimmys57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:17:06 AM »

Hiya Nes138......She sure is still up for sale,im pretty sad about it,but she who must be obeyed has decided,so she has to go(the car,not the wife......although......)anyway,please contact me on 07 55450531,leave a message if we dont pick up,if we do ask for Jim,and we can see if we can come to an agreement.....Car comes with a few spares as well including radiator......she also runs on unleaded as well,new exhaust, good visor,boosted drums,reasonable glass,Panasonic stereo(not an expensive one).......ok<im off to go for cruise on the bike.......Cheers Jimmy
jimmys57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 07:50:58 PM »

Ok thrillseekers,need money for airfares to Europe,so just for this forum,am knocking 1000 bucks off,so for three and a half,this has to be the deal of the century.Dont miss out now,give me a call or reply here            Cheers Jimmy
jimmys57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 07:07:35 AM »

Hey all....car was sold today,a real Holden Man thru and thru now owns my Beloved car.Good Luck Keith,youve got a real good FE now mate..........Cheers Jimmy
remembermeok2002
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 12:37:28 AM »

Hey Jimmy thanks again mate she'a beaut'i il luv here thru an thru . best regards keith David.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: