FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: clearance sale two cars boat and vt  (Read 3097 times)
Russ

mmm dohnuts

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2006, 08:52:36 PM »

No time, No money, No shed No fair Cry Cry Cry
I am selling the lot, my 58 FC special with red motor,another fc i know nothing about i bought of ebay, a Complete VT clunkadoor for a doner car and my beloved early lewis skiboat with v drive and 302 windsor (see other stuff for VT and Boat).

My special is in Darwin on my property (gunnadoo station Cheesy ) it is in exelent nic the engine bay and under dash needs a tidy up but all crome and paint is good. photos speek for them self

I dont want any one ringing me and "telling me im dreaming" but im asking $9000.(I dont really want to sell it and refuse to lose to much money on the sale).
the few things ive done include:
New (old) gearbox it came out of a mint FC in vic and looks like its been rebuilt recently.
New windscreen
springs reset
front end new bushes all round.
and before i sell it i have to re do the fuel system from tank to carby.

the second FC is at my folks place in central vic but i have no numbers or piks of it, but will be going down for crissy so ill have a sqiz and take some photos apparently its "all there" and the crome is straight the grey motor runs but needs a rebuild or at least rings.
might try and get $1000 for this one  Roll Eyes Neg

If any one near vic wants the special i will go halves on the fuel to trailer it down and deliver it as i will pick up the other one and bring it back up to darwin

Ford boy with a FC weakness!!!
Russ

mmm dohnuts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 02:34:47 AM »

Forgot to mention the special has the HR front end and disk brakes has a remote booster Huh?? and looks like new clutch and brake master cylinder.

If this price is too pricey please feel free to let me know what it might be worth and hopefully i didn't get stooged to much when i bought it Roll Eyes

Russ

oldhold

rr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »

hi Russ,
       I am in vic. and intersted in the fc in central vic. can you tell me more about it,  rust etc.

cheers
Plum57

Model: FE

1957 FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 09:54:31 PM »

Hi Russ,

I am also in Vic, but like the 58 Special, unfortunately its up there in the NT.
How long have you owned the car for?  
How old is the paint job?  Have you got the before and after shots?  
Can you email me a photo of the engine bay.  

Please reply to;   pnbrown_23@optusnet.com.au

Peter

Russ

mmm dohnuts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 01:26:03 AM »

got some prices from toll auto wish it was this cheep to get cars up here Tongue
prices are depot to depot.
Melb $767
Syd $635
Adl $485
i can get it to Darwin depot no sweat

Russ

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)