FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:27:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Venetion Blinds for ute  (Read 1796 times)
pearo

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2006, 12:35:11 AM »

Can any of you fine people tell me if a venetian blind for a FC ute was available as a Nasco option and also does anyone make a repro one.

Cheers
Rob
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 04:06:21 AM »

Yes there was, there is a guy who sells repro venetians on ebay.  He may have them.
Ken
pearo

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 06:14:41 PM »

Thanks Ken. I did contact the guy on EBay a couple of months back but he doesn't make one for an FC ute. So if anyone knows another supplier I would appreciate it.

Cheers

Rob
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 01:23:10 AM »

My understanding (from speaking to Smooth a couple of years ago) is that he needs an original ute venetian as a template to set up his jig.  At the time we spoke he was offering a free repro one (as well as return of the loaner, obviously) to anyone who would volunteer theirs for this purpose, and verify that the repro fits.

Dunno if this offer is still open, but if there's anyone with a ute venetian interested, get in touch with smooth via his site.  http://www.earlyholdens.com

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: