FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 05:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ALL HOLDEN DAY 2006. NSW  (Read 1972 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2006, 05:14:08 AM »

Just started getting my gear ready today for the Annual trek to The ALL HOLDEN DAY ,NSW, which is on August 6TH. Swap meet is on Saturday the 5TH and Sunday the 6Th also.  If we havent already met . Come and say gooday and check out my HUGE load of early Holden parts. Im taking an Enormous truck loaded to the hilt. So any FX FJ FE FC FB EK  parts your after I just might have. .. Looking forward to catching up with a lot of people that I ownly see there annually. Roll on All HOLDEN day.

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 12:22:46 PM »

If anyone would like an EK or FC bonnet already full of louvres on the day there will be 1 of each there for sale $250 each or bring your own bonnet and have it punched , 2 week turn around .
Speak to Dennis at the display..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: